Community post

Discussion

could i be pregnant?? Anyone else the same??

I am 6dpo now and having the following:

* bad stomach cramps constantly worst at night for 3 days now
* gassy which I aren't normally
* watery mouth started yesterday really annoying
* feel sick on and off - mainly morning and afternoon
* tired
* greasey skin

Boobs not hurting going to test 17th nov I am desperate for a baby. Anyone have any of these symtoms

could i be pregnant????????????

xx

User Image

6 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hello,

I have the same symptoms also including Tender Breasts.... I've had two kids and I STILL do not know the symptoms of pregnancy. Especially if I am trying, I think my mind and body would play with me and make me think I am pregnant. The best way like many other ppl would advise is to take a test!!!! :) Which I hate being told of that also, even after so many symptoms. Lol. Good Luck!

Mrs. Yang Mommy/2

12 years ago

thanks I am hoping to take a test early next week as read a lot of stories about negative results if taken too early.

Fingers crossed

xx

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

hey am about 10dpo i think, i av the stomach aches worse at nite to. i alos have very greasy skin (its normally very dry) bloated feeling, bit of bk ache but no sore bbs. so gl

12 years ago

hi, I am also 6dpo today and my period is due round the 19th, 20th of nov. Since Monday i have had mild lower tummy cramps, hips/pelvic area and inner thighs been achy, also feeling unbelievably tired, and today i have been really gassy lol. Also, very very hungry even when ive just eaten my tummy still feels empty! I went to docs this morning about the cramps and she just said that she reckons its just bowel related but im not totally convinced from all the research ive done on it, she also said that u dont start feeling any symptoms till after ur missed period at 4 weeks but ive read otherwise!!! oh yer, my cramps also seem to be worse on a nite too! xx

12 years ago

I only now have extra saliva and headache......properly just worry x

good luck to everyone

User Image

12 years ago • Post starter

5dpo and suffering nausea, back ache, head ache and horrid cramps especially at night. Dizzy spells and dry mouth too.
Sleeplessness due to cramps

If no AF on 24th of November I will start testing every second day.

(I have a loooooong cycle. Avg 42days hence the waiting in testing)

Good luck all!

My new motto User Image

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo