Community post

Discussion

5dpo Very High Triphasic BBT

Hello everyone! I am not a new member here, but I am new to the forum side. I have been ttc for 2 years and charting my bbt for 5 cycles. I use FF and Kindara. I put this cycle of BBT on my profile, I am not sure how to share it.

To my point for sharing, LOOK at these temps!! :)

I have never had another chart like this! Yesterday, I had the worst dizzy spells and today i have a very stange "stetching" feeling in my belly. I am trying so hard not to look into these symptoms but OMG please please please!

If someone wants to look at my bbts tell me how to shart my chart and I will gladly! I know the kindara community is so wonderful, hoping to make tons of friends here too!

baby dust to all :)

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi Mrsferg! If you want to share your chart you can copy and paste the link when you open and view your bbt chart, into your post.

Holy temp ! Do you take your temp at the same time every day?? Wow, that is a huge upward trend! I wish you

8 years ago

Same exact time every morning! 6am! I was so utterly shocked this morning! Oh please let this be it! If I'm not pregnant, what could cause this drastic of a temp shift?

8 years ago • Post starter

Hmmm....well there are lots of causes I suppose. The temperature in the room, your thermometer was off somehow, you might be coming down with a cold, etc. But that seems like a possible sign of your body doing something, and I'll keep my you see a soon. When is AF due? How long is your LP usually?

8 years ago

It's really hard to say, I have PCOS and it varies but my cycles are getting shorted. I always OV on cd 20 but last cycle my Lp was 10 days!! Shortest ever. But the cycle before that was 15 LP! So who knows.. Fingers are crossed!

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo