Community post

Discussion

Have I outgrown this forum?

It may be the wine box talking (I certainly have been off it for a while) but have I out grown this website??

I dont mean this to be in anyway disrespectful, but I feel like I could answer just about any question posed here, and that no one really understands my situation. Does anyone else feel this way??

I saw FS today and have realised DH and I have to seriously start to consider DS and after a VERY LONG couple of years TTC, and the assosiated issues, I am not sure if DH or myself can cope with this concept.

Can anyone relate????

4 Replies • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello,

I have spent so much time researching while TTC this past year that I dont think there are many answers I dont know. I dont even really use the forum anymore unless Im really bored because it seems its always the same questions and same stuff on here,

Im so sorry your having problems! Myself and my DH are not nearly as far into TTC as you (we have been ttc for a year) I will keep my that you are able to concieve your miracle.

TTC #2 for 17 months DD: 5 DH:25 Me:25 User Image User Image

12 years ago

Hi Evelyn,

I can relate. DH & I have been ttcing for a while. While I know less about assisted reproduction than you, the speed with which we are moving since making our decision (based on my age-42) means bnb is a little more helpful. More info, yes, but a community of people who I can draw comfort from. I think the latter is worth its weight in gold in helping me to relax and feel supported, which will help in the final months of ttc'ing natural but esp. as we do ivf in a few months.

12 years ago

bnb? As in Baby and Bump? I may venture over there, but will of course keep an eye out here too. Thanks a heap, everyone on here is really lovely, but I guess you get to point where you need a different kind of support. Not sure if that makes total sense. Have definately learnt alot here, and found a great deal of comfort through various stages of the TTC journey.

12 years ago • Post starter

Yes, babynbump. I just stumbled across it a few wks ago. But I've been at this for so long my enthusiasm waxes and wanes. :)

Good luck, Evelyn.

12 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo