Community post

Discussion

Can staring at a test make it turn positive?

Hahahahaha, I have gone completely mad . . . . I have just spent 15 mins staring at my test and turning it around to see it in different light/angles. Why do I think this is going to help?? Will this somehow make a 2nd line appear??

Hmm, and I just abandoned writting this post to go and check again. . . . guess what . . . still BFN!

Arg. . . TTC is messing with my head

5 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

I have done that a zillion times.. don't lose hope.. you will get ur soon..

User Image 5/26/10

13 years ago

Of course it can!

Why else have millions of women stared at their tests in hopes of it turning positive? So many women can't be just wrong, can they?

13 years ago

I've done this.. and have asked myself the same thing.. why am I staring at it? Its not going to make me pregnant. UGH!!! So fustrating!!!

13 years ago

I have done this too!!!! Don't worry TTC is messing with all of our heads!!

MR.STORKY WHERE ARE YOU?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!

13 years ago

haha, I have done the exact same thing the last 3 days. I think I went back to the garbage can 4 times yesterday thinking the line appeared. NOPE! Oh well, 14 or 15DPO and AF still hasnt shown her ugly face, but if she does next month IM BANNING tests until I'm at least week late!

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo