Community post

Discussion

Implantation bleeding

I am 10 dpo today and yesterday I had very very light spotting 3 times(only when wiping) blood was bright red. Also had cramping/twinges that do not feel like usual AF cramps. I am trying not to get my hopes up, but it hard especially as my temp is heading up when at 10 dpo it is usually heading down for AF!!!

Has any one experienced implantation bleeding?? What do you think??

to everyone

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am 10dpo today and when I went to the bathroom I had a tiny bit of spotting and it hasn't happened anymore today. I have had the weird crampy feeling though. My temp this morning has also increased. I know this doesn't really help just know that you are not the only one. Good luck when you test.

13 years ago

Thanks Rheagansmom, it is good to know we are not alone
Unfortunately for me this was not implantation bleeding, AF came today although I had an LP of 12 days which is a record for me (normally 9-11 days). So i guess that is a good thing.

How are you going? Hope you get your

13 years ago • Post starter

I am still waiting to find out what the heck is going on. AF I thought was gonna be due today, but I have none of the normal af stuff I usually do. HPT's are still neg so I am hoping I missed calculated cycle. Good luck to you this month.

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo