Community post

Discussion

What vitamins are best?

Hi, I am new here my DH and I have been TTC for 6 months (about to enter 7th month today i think as temp has dropped) Until now I have only been taking folate, has anyone had luck with other vitamins? I am thinking vitex (as i have an LP of only 9-11 days), evening primrose, baby asprin and robbitussen. Is it a bit over kill to try all of them?? Starting to go a little crazy :-) Thanks

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Well it is cycle day 2 so I raided the chemist willing to try anything. If we have no luck this month my GP said she will reffer us on to a FS, it is just so depressing I am this is the month.

I am trying vitex all cycle, EPO from AF to O, and robbitussin for a week before O. I was wondering about taking baby asprin as well but am hesitant to do so without consulting my doctor, is it safe? Has anyone had success using any of these vitamins/meds?

13 years ago • Post starter

Hello

I know this is all very frustrating - we have been trying for 6 months now.

Please don't go over board with all the medication because I am sure you are actually fit and healthy.

Some folic acid and I have heard vitamin E is good too.

Try to be more casual in your approach and mind set (says I struggling to tell myself the same thing!)

Good luck young lady.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Hi Lemons,

Thanks for your reply. I will try to be good, it is hard to try and be casual about ttc but never the less I will keep trying to . . . relax Ha hahah.

Interesting I had not heard about Vitamin E being good for fertility but google agrees with you Think I will try to get a good supply from nuts and avacodos YUM!!!

Thanks again, goodluck to you

13 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo