Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

31 - 40 of 189 Replies | Last Page

I haven't done any temping - it really sounds confusing I will really have to do some reading about it on how it really works.

So frustrating because you are right we all start to think we are going bonkers! Baby fever!

=)

10 years ago

has to be at the same time every morning, so I will probably take the temp right around 6:30am
around ovulation time it is supposed to go up just a tiny bit but then I don't know what happens next to indicate pregnancy or af... need to do more reading too. If I come across a good article I will certainly post here. actually, I think we may be able to find good information in this website...

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

I've been thinking about bbt charting to, but it does sound confusing!

On other note, I'm 13 dpo (af expected tomorrow). I was going to test this morning but forgot to pick up a test yesterday to use fmu so I guess I'm not testing today. :( I have been feeling out this month anyways, even though I haven't had any af cramps yet.

10 years ago

Mama: the dollar store sells cheap tests. I buy there too ...
Fx for you my dear!!!!

I don't understand bbt but figure that if I temp every morning and plug the data it will be a start. I see that girls talk about something called fertility friend so it may be worthy looking into it.
I had cramping yesterday and some this morning. Been having vivid dreams too. Was questioning myself this morning: r u just losing it???!!!???
Tww is hard! You know when you get all pumped up for having certain symptoms then you talk yourself out of it for fear of getting disappointed and question if after all you can trust your symptoms. So, I think is possible to have all those symptoms even when we are not pg because is from progesterone but I want my rainbow baby so bad that I truly wish my symptoms, the few I have, are due to pg.
Argh, ttc must have nerves of steel lol
Anyways, I'm glad we are together in this! Makes a difference!

Mama- I hope this is your lucky month!! (Excited face) Post a pic!

GDMVL7003- Don't you have to buy a special temping thing to chart? You can't just use a reg. thermometer?

I am not really feeling much today - I woke up and I felt that my boobs were a little sore - as the day goes I think the feel normal maybe a little sensitive. My heartburn has eased up a little bit. Hmm... who knows...

It helps to not have any test in the house so I don't test anymore than I already have - having that one test with a light line makes me very hopeful this month! =))

10 years ago

I think the thermometer needs to temp in Celsius, which I have. Ez to find too.

I am not feeling much today either. Very little nausea in the am. No sore boobs at all and that's why I feel down... Cramping little early in the morning. Feel normal now. Not peeing more often than I already do... Ugh, can you hirls tell how anxious I am ;o)

Stinks when we want something so bad right?

Ok enough with my freaking out and time to keep out faiths!!!!!
Sticky vibes my friends!!!!

Lets bring the bfp's!!!!

It's a new day ladies! How are all of you feeling?? - Any of you take any test early - yet?

I have 6 days left till my AF. I pray that it doesn't come. It's been such a long journey - well... five months seems like forever --- when is it my turn!?!

Lets just say I am hopeful this month for different reasons that I am sure I got it this month! - I will for sure keep you all updated!

I have noticed that my hunger has been a lot more than normal - and as of last night into today I am feeling the tenderness in my boobs!

I took a test Monday with a faint line show I haven't tested anymore since then - I am tempted to take one today or maybe tomorrow or this weekend sometime to see if that line got any darker!

10 years ago

Hello:

I am on 4dpo, possibly 5dp (as I normally ovulate early). Today I am beat, exhaustion doesn't even begin to describe it. Even though I went to bed and asleep before 10pm last night. I find myself very very sort with my two year old (which is making me feel horrible)!

Also woke up today very congested. I don't usually get sick. I can't wait for bedtime tonight.

I know it is super early but I took 3 tests in the last 2 days (never with first morning), b/c I am addicted to POS lol! But all three came up with very very faint lines!! within the time frame. So thinking they aren't evap!!

Any support would be great. This is our number 2 and I am so hoping this month took!!!

DD - 3 years

10 years ago

Mommy: I'm praying with you for af not to show!
But I think that witch is not coming anyways. This is your month!

Celeste: how exciting! Faint lines so early! Praying for you dear!

Girls: let's bring these bfp's!!!!

Afm; not much going on still. My breasts are fuller but not tender. I am not craving my coffee and haven't had my coffee this week as it tastes so blah. Not hungry. Just normal. Little cramping here and there. Dreams. Hope symptoms kick in... But I'm hopeful because I drank red raspberry leaf tea before o, had o spotting the day I ovulated, and used preseed at bd.
af is due 9/3 so I think I could start testing next weekend... Or earlier for the heck of it!!!

Baby dust and sticky vibes all!!!

GVMDL7003- Not craving your coffee still... hmm... maybe maybe! That would be so EXCITING! How long has it been for you TTC?

Celeste- I am right there with you! It's sad that when I went into the Dollar store last week - they have them under the counter for me ... ha ha terrible I know right!! (Kinda embarrassing) Is this your first cycle trying?

I have done tons of reading on different forums of women and their symptoms when TTC - and the ones that made it to PREGO... some say they didn't have any symptoms at all but a missed period which gave them the indication that they were +. LETS NOT LOOSE HOPE LADIES!

=)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo