Community post

Discussion

CD6 - TTC May 2014 baby -

View Full Post

Wondering if you ladies would like to join and start a thread for a May/2014 baby. A place where we could share our hopes, frustrations, to help support one another...
Im on cd6, supposed to ovulate Saturday, will start opk testing tomorrow. this will be my third cycle after a missed miscarriage back in may, which would have been my first baby with my husband. I have two beautiful girls from a previous marriage and am very grateful for. I'm still trying to cope with a missed miscarriage, it was at 6 weeks but still. I'm hoping this cycle I could get my BFP.
GL and lots of baby dust to all the ladies out there !

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

189 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

11 - 20 of 189 Replies | Last Page

@mommy85: my thoughts are with you! Bring that bfp by the end of the month my friend!
My af is due sept/4 and supposed to be ovulating this weekend. Still getting faint lines on opk and pink cm which was thick yesterday and changed to egg white today!
Baby dust!!!

DD's 5 and 6 missed miscarriage - angel baby may/2013 chemical pregnancy - november/2013 TTC#3 Me:38 DH: 56

10 years ago • Post starter

Tomorrow makes 4 days before expected af & not testing is KILLING me! I at least want to wait until Thursday (1 day before). With both DD's I got BFN until day of expected af!

When is the earliest you've ever gotten a BFP?

10 years ago

I always waited until af was due. Always. but I do stress over tww.

I would wait...

With my son it didn't take long with him - being he was my first I really was no where near obsessed with trying to pinpoint everything - therefore I never took a test at home I went to the Doctor and they said "YOUR PG" I was really shocked cause I really didn't think about it before hand. I know the day I conceived with him - Feb 14th because my husband was away after that and I found out March 13th I was PG with him - crazy I know. He is seven now.

Now - today it seems to be so hard to TTC. Very frustrating.

10 years ago

Hi ladies..I'm 8DPO today. I had a MMC in June at 6w5d. This is my 1st cycle of trying after D&C. Baby dust to us all for May 2014 babies! :0

10 years ago

Hi I-wish!
Welcome!
Sorry for your mc.
Lets go through this tww together and bring those bfp's!!!!!
Baby dust and sticky vibes for all of us!!!

Welcome i-wish! Good luck - we need lots of baby dust! :)

Any of you ladies having any symptoms?

10 years ago

Good morning @ 3dpo not muchto ther than a little nausea
Which could be due to hormonal changes during the cycle.
It is hard sometimes .. i think b/c i want my rainbow baby so bad that i unintentionally fabricate symptoms ...

Baby dust to us!!!

User Image

I took another one today girls - what do you ladies think - I think I see a faint line - or am I being baby crazy

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo