Community post

Discussion

2 DPO

My cycle started on 5/16 and I typically have 30-31 day cycles. I ovulated on day 21 (6/6) and did two inseminations, one on 6/5 and the other on 6/6. So I'm 2 DPO. Way too early for symptoms and testing but figured I would try to find others who are around the same time in their wait.

My husband and I have been trying to start a family for a few years now with no success. I'm hoping the sudden explosion of pregnant people around me will help my body get itself into gear. My sister is about 16 weeks pregnant with her first, several co-workers and friends, and two of my cousins. I'm surrounded by pregnant women and its hard not to get too hopeful. My mother is very optimistic about this cycle. Before we were doing the inseminations around day 16 of my cycle and while sperm live for several days I think we were missing the ovulation date which we later found out wasn't until day 21 of my cycle. I've been taking Clomid during all cycles.

I've just really got my fingers crossed that this works. This is going to be the longest wait.

for all that are TTC this cycle.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

My fingers are crossed for you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo