Community post

Discussion

Starting clomid, anyone with us? Can we get a hell ya!Part13

View Full Post

Lucky 13!!

Welcome to part 12 of our discussion group! Our forum is for anyone using Clomid or Femara for treatment. We are all super friendly ladies, so please come and share your story with us!

For anyone looking to catch up, part 12 is here:

http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/forum/post.php?postid=26484

Melissa-37, lost rt tube DH-36, MFI - low morph DD-7, conceived naturally after 26 cycles --- TTC#2 since 2006 IUI's in April, May, December 2011 - ALL BFN IUI#4-100mg clomid - Feb/12 BFP Ectopic pg ended March 2/12 IUI#5-100mg clomid - May/12 BFN IUI#6-100mg clomid - June/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#7-100mg clomid - Sept/12 BFN IUI#8-100mg clomid - Oct/12 BFP Chemical pg IUI#9- 5mg femara - Jan/13 BFN IUI#10-100mg clomid - Mar/13 BFN Counting down to our IVF in September! But wait...SURPRISE!! Aug/13- Natural, miracle for the second time while waiting for a treatment cycle to begin.

556 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by likes)

501 - 510 of 556 Replies | Last Page

So I met with the RE today and had an HSG and my DH has his S/A. The HSG unfortunately showed a septate uterus (septum in my uterus) and a blocked falopian tube on the left. He said that without surgery we have a <5% chance of becoming pregnant. I was crushed to say the least. We are going to have surgery on June 30th. He is going to open up my falopian tube and remove the septum. He is then going to allow us (after my uterus heals) to TTC again for 3-4 months naturally. He said that if we didn't get pregnant after that we are going to proceed with IUI. :-( DH s/a was really good! So thankfully we are not going to have make changes there. BTW the HSG was super miserable!

9 years ago

Oh Sarahfjrn that doesn't sound good at all! So sorry to hear. But at least you have some steps to take to fix the problem, and now you know what it is!! Great about your husband's SA. Good to have one good result!!

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that Sarah. At least you already have a surgery date in a few weeks. Hopefully that will fix the issue and you will be able to conceive! I had the surgery 3 months ago and it wasn't bad. A few days in the bed recovering. As for me af has come again. This will be our last month trying with letrozole. Next month we will be doing IUI. I really don't want to do that so I'm hoping this will be it.

9 years ago

Sarahfjrn, I am sorry that you ll have to do the surgery, but think that after that you ll increase the chances! You are in good process and I hope that the great news will come soon after the surgery!

Mamad29, good luck for this month!

As about me, I am TTC and hoping. My ovulation might be a couple of days before. hoping, hoping, hoping.

9 years ago

I'm just popping in to say Hi and wish everyone good luck for their BFP this cycle.

Sarahfjrn, my partner and I had been TTC for 2 years and 25 days when we got pregnant without clomid or anything else on Christmas day 2013. We had given up hope as everything was in perfect working order, according to our tests. In fact I had been told in no uncertain terms that I had "unexplained infertility". I have only ever ovulated every 2-3 cycles (and my period in early December was my first since august 2013), so without medical intervention conception was very much a miracle.

Shelob, it's so good to see things are still going well for you.

My little man is kicking like crazy these past few days. In fact this morning it was so bad he was actually hurting me.

26 weeks down 14 to go, and I have a full on schedule between now and then. I'm packing up our 3 bedroom house ready to move in 3-4 weeks, we have a wedding to attend in 2 weeks, I have my gestational diabetes test June 30th, my next antenatal appointment on July 3rd, my FIL's birthday august 4th, my other half's birthday august 6th, my mums birthday august 17th, the baby shower august 23rd and another wedding august 30th and September sees 4 family birthdays before my due date (I also just realised my little man is due on my step daughters birthday) - so I'm in the middle of a mini meltdown but completely loving life.

User Image

9 years ago

Good to hear things are going well for you Courtly! You and Shelob give me hope that I will eventually get my BFP too! I can't imagine how excited you must be.

9 years ago

Not sure if anyone checks back on this page but I just wanted to say I finally got a BFP!!! 22 cycles of ttc and I got my very first BFP. I was planning on trying IUI next month so I am so glad I didn't have to go that route. It's still very early, I'm only 11 dpo but i'm hopeful that this is it for me. Shelob and Courtly how are you doing?

9 years ago

Oh wow!!! I am so happy for you MammaD29!!! I really really hope this is a smooth pregnancy for you!!!!

I am doing well!! 14 weeks and 3 days pregnant today :) We had a scan at 12 weeks 5 days and saw everything looking great! It is starting to get more real as the weeks go by, but we are still cautious, well aware that there is a lot of water to go under the bridge before we actually have our baby. Morning sickness is finally in a real decline. It was not fun! I went into survival mode there for a while. I actually feel human again now. I still need to have food on me at all times though, just in case!!!

Do keep me posted!!!!

9 years ago

Thanks Shelob! I finally got to the Dr. yesterday and my HCG levels were right on track in the 4,000 range and my progesterone was over 40. I think I am 5 weeks and 2 days. I have my first u/s next Thurs so hopefully we will see the heartbeat! I'm so glad to hear you are doing well and out of the 1st trimester! so far I feel pretty good. No nausea yet but i'm sure its on the way.

9 years ago

WOOHOO CONGRATS on your BFP MammaD29!!!! I am now in the clear to begin ttc again after my hysteroscopy/laparoscopy. The septum was larger than they first thought so I have been on estrogen for 3 weeks to help thickin the lining of my uterus to aid in healing and I just started provera to be taken 10 days to induce a period. They switched me from clomid to Femara and will take that for the next 3 cycles. If no baby by then we will be doing the shots and IUI. My RE is really hopeful that we will get our precious bundle naturally now that my septum is gone. I am excited for everyones BFP and I can't wait to get one of my own! FX

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo