Community post

Discussion

waiting to try again after loss

Hi everyone saddens me that i am on this board and that we have to try again. We took 10 months last time and it was our first pregnancy. I was 8 weeks and never been so happy, never expected it would end in a miscarriage. But here we are waiting to try again feel very positive that we will get pregnant soon.

I bled for 2 days with hardy no cramping no back ache and then spotted ever since which is day 7 but its just brown and is only once or twice a day. Hoping it will end very soon seems like it is stopping. I also have loss of symptoms. My scan showed nothing there but there was something? and my cervix was slightly opened.

I have a hospital appointment thursday for more bloods to see where my hcg levels are at, last one was 1700. I have been taking pregnancy tests and ovu tests just to see if they will show negative but both show positive. Who would have thought that your hoping for a negative!!! all those months of wanting bfp. Also have a scan on monday, be glad when this is all over with to start again.

I hope that sharing our stories together and the new path to ttc again can help each other through such an awful tragedy. sending support to you all.

1 Reply • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I had my hcg done again and they are down to 31 which shows they are at least dropping.

From today its a fresh start at ttc again. Ovu is suppose to be around now and af is due 24th xmas eve not very happy about that, but it might be early or later as mc alters your cycles. I am so very hopeful that we will get our soon

hows everyone doing?

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo