Community post

Discussion

BFP after early miscarriage and FREAKING OUT

Hi all. Laying here flat on my back trying not to freak any more than I already am. 13 DPO, AF scheduled for tomorrow but BFP since 10 DPO. Phoned Doc, called in progesterone suppositories to stave off chemical pregnancy but they won't be ready until MAYBE tonight. Any suggestions? Need help! I've had 3 other C/M but two full term pregnancies as well. OH, and I'm 37...had my thyroid surgically removed and have endometriosis. HELP! :)

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

7 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 7 of 7 Replies

and I have fibroids....MAN, I'm a mess!!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

13 years ago • Post starter

Oh honey! I know how you must be feeling!

I had an early m/c in December and it destroyed me. I am still trying for #1. I have lpd and low progesterone so I am in a similar boat. I am actually going in for a pelvic ultrasound in a couple hours to see "what else" is wrong with me. Sheesh.

I know easier said than done, but just relax. Watch a funny movie, take a bubble bath, or listen to music. I know what its like to feel completely helpless but just know that the best thing you can do for your body is to stay positive. Keep your mind busy!

Don't worry about another m/c unless it happens. For now just enjoy your bfp and think about something else. There is nothing else anyone can say or do to make everything ok but you will be in my thoughts! Keep up posted and take care of yourself!

13 years ago

Ohhhh, thank you for responding. I'm stalking this site today and trying to be some sort of cheerleader for everyone else who is down. I guess that's how I'm keeping busy right now. Good advice! I'm sorry you are having trouble. Ya know...if there's one thing we could say, "It could always be worse" and I do feel selfish being so consumed my the self-obsessed fertility roller coaster with all the things going on in the world. I digress! Glad you're going to get an ultrasound today. I always think information is power. Go out and get your info, lady! I am mad that the compounding pharmacist isn't in until the p.m. and even madder that I can't get my progesterone until tomorrow! That's the one thing I felt I had some control over...phooey! You're right. Stay positive. Focus on funny and good things. Here's to your visit to the doc's today. baby dust to you!

Thank you for your kind words! I hope you are feeling a bit better! I am back from the doctor's office. The u/s tech spent a lot of time on my right ovary (which is where I've been feeling pain) so hopefully that is not a bad sign! This is my first month on clomid so I know ovarian pain is normal...I just hope nothing is wrong!

Don't feel like you should be worrying about other things in the world. Yes, there is a lot of bad stuff going on right now but that doesn't devalue how you are feeling! You are NOT selfish for being concerned. You are a mommy, which is the hardest job in the world - so give yourself some slack.

Have a great day "stalking" the site....I do that regularly!!!

13 years ago

Hi DMpage,

Everything will be fine, i know its hard to think that but if you stay positive you are doing all you can.

Ive had one Chemical Miscarriage and one early miscarriage the latter being in my last cycle and i recently got another BFP which is scary but im staying positive!

I wish you all the best for a sticky baby :)

13 years ago

Thanks, teacher! I'm supposing you'll get the results in a few days? Should be interesting! My first baby is a Clomid baby. That stuff makes ya feel pretty icky. Good luck! Will look forward to an update from you! BTW, hubby is on his way to pick up the progesterone RX. I hope it's not too late!

Neekie, so you're BFP? Congrats! It's nice to have the BFP and of course that's what we're all on here for but LORD this is stressful, yah? Do you have any health issues that you're pointing the finger at for your M/Cs?

Looking forward to staying up to date with you both!

I just wanted to say that I feel the same way, although I've never had a m/c as far as I know. I just got a faint BFP yesterday at 12DPO. I didn't find out I was pregnant with my first until I was over least 6 weeks pregnant. I also wasn't an avid Dr. Googler that early on. Now I worry about chemical miscarriages, blighted ovums, molar pregnancies, you name it and I've probably researched it. It must be much much tougher when you've experienced miscarriages before.

I am going to my fam doc to get a beta and my progesterone levels measured. Last pregnancy I supposedly had low progesterone and took Prometrium through the first trimester. Until I find out all is well, I'm going to keep temping. I take 100mg of Vitamin B6/day and I hope it's doing the trick.

I don't know when I'll get my first u/s, last time I was around 7 or 8 weeks. I'm hoping to go to a midwife at a birthing center this time, so it'll be a new experience.

Are you having spotting or anything? I never did with my first and so far so good with this very new pregnancy.

GL to you! And congrats!

Christmas baby K 12.27.09 A little turkey (K2) on the way - (my chart) User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo