Community post

Discussion

BFP and I'm cramping!!

Are any of you newly pregnant ladies cramping? It's driving me nuts!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

14 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 14 Replies | Last Page

I had lots of cramping when I was pregnant - it's the uterus stretching out to make room

No worries unless it gets SEVERE with spotting.

13 years ago

Hello

My cramping was so bad at the start I had to go to hospital to be checked out.

Thankfully everything was fine and the cramping stopped after about a week and hasn't returned.

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

Thanks, ladies. Would love to hear if anybody else has had this. My first pregnancy (that went through to fruition) was very crampy and achy at the beginning. My second one, wasn't (I figured the uterus was stretched already or had muscle memory). So, now that I've had these 3 early miscarriages, this cramping is frightening! I'm technically supposed to be getting AF but have had my BFP since 10 DPO so today I'm particularly unnerved. Last night I used my first progesterone suppository so hopefully there will be enough "on board" to help keep any "unnecessary" spontaneous abortion at bay. And that is a double-edged sword because what if there's a chromosomal catastrophy and it NEEDS to miscarry...does the progesterone force you to maintain even an impossible pregnancy? Oh, ladies! Thank God for you all....we have to keep each other sane on this fertility journey!! Baby dust to you all...the really sticky kind!

DMP - TTC #3 after several chemical pregnancies. May we all have success! God Bless!  BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy week by week

13 years ago • Post starter

Lemons...have you felt the baby move yet? Is this your first?

Bannister...how many pregnancies have you had? Did your 2nd have cramping?

xo

I've only had one, which I'm sure you saw ended by MC. I was soooooo crampy. it was awful. The doctors and nurses told me not to worry about it that it was normal. I kept stressing how bad it was, but they didn't seem concerned. It did subside and when I had my missed MC I had no cramping or spotting.

Now I think I may be again, and the cramping is no where as severe as last time. Yesterday was a bit rough, but came and went. I don't have my BFP yet though so maybe it's just AF getting ready to rear her head. Doesn't feel like it though - they are pretty distinct - different from AF cramps. Then I wonder, is it so soon after that it's normal they aren't so bad? Muscle memory? Is this a good thing since the last pregnancy did work out so well? Heck...am i even pregnant?!

told you i was a mess today!

13 years ago

Man, this crap isn't for sissies! I'm sorry for your earlier loss! No matter what anybody says, we loved those lil beans even if there wasn't a heartbeat or 'whatever'! So, that said....this wait you're in is torture. I had a cycle where I never got a BFP but nobody could have told me I wasn't pregnant! Weird. AF showed up a few days late that cycle and I was always on time. I know that doesn't comfort you but at least I've been where you are. I'm gonna pray for you! What methods are you using...OPKs? Every day BD'ing....every OTHER day BD'ing? What did your doc say about your M/C...any health issues in the background? I'm trying to lay low for the next few days so I'll be on here on and off all day stalking everyone! ;-) I'm just trying to keep the cramps at bay and just keep hoping this BFP stays.

DMP are you still cramping? I started getting cramps today.....hoping it's normal.

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

13 years ago

Hey Shanny...NOPE! Maybe it is normal. I'm 15 DPO now and no cramps. Just a few yesterday but I think they were more from horrible gas/bloating! I've heard lots of ladies speak of temporary cramping. When was your AF due? Just lay low...relax...warm (not hot) baths and you'll get through it just fine! Tell me more?

Hello DMPage

I am just feeling wee flutters - not all the time and not everyday. I am looking forward to feeling more powerful flutters though .

Lx

pregnancy week by week

13 years ago

DMP: I was due for AF March 11, so I guess I am 20DPO. The cramping isn't severe and it comes and goes, just feels like AF cramps, kinda goes into my lower back.

[url= BabyFruit Ticker]

13 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo