Community post

Discussion

Anyone had a Levovist?

My FS has referred me to have a Levovist (a test where they inject dye into your uterus/tubes and do a scan to see if everything is open). I am just wondering if anyone has had one? Feeling a little nervous and not sure what to expect. Anyone with insight???

3 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have had this test and found it very uncomfortable - but I think the reason it was so uncomfortable for me was that one of my tubes was blocked, so they inserted more dye. My friend had the same test and had no significant discomfort. The good news is that the first month after the test we were able to get pregnant...
(I had a m/c after that - but that was nothing to do with the test)

The actual test does not take very long, and for me I felt fine after. However my friend who had the same test had cramps similar to AF the next day from the test.

Good luck - I hope it goes well for you :)

User Image

13 years ago

Thank you for your advice, you put my mind at ease.
I have now had my levovist done and I agree . . very very uncomfortable, but if it helps give me a . . well it was nothing really

Good news, both tubes are open and the doctor said I have a 'beautiful uterus' . Next stop a 2nd SA.

13 years ago • Post starter

Glad to hear that your test went well. I hope that you get your BFP soon.

User Image

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo