Community post

Discussion

Wannabe May Mommies WMM

View Full Post

Hi ladies, I was in the Wannabe March Moms thread and I think there were 4 or so lucky ladies who got their BFP but alot more of us who got BFN. So here's hoping for August or September BFPs which will bring us May babies!

A little about me: I'm 35, from Australia, TTC first baby since mc in March. Just bought a fertility monitor so hoping it's worth the $ because I hate OPKs, haven't started charting yet but will consider it soon.

Join this thread if you WMM too!!!

User Image

467 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

241 - 250 of 467 Replies | Last Page

@nsingh ugh, so sorry! I agree, next month will be your month. I've always love June's birthstone color- alexandrite :)

next month!!

11 years ago

Thanks ladies, i appreciate the support. September will be a BDing month! :)

11 years ago

Awwwwww nsing and daph sorry for you guys . I'm 8dpo but not feeling much although I am having wacky dreams and my nipples were sensitive but that's gone now. I've started a fitness regime to get my body as healthy as possible and I feel so much better already, mentally and physically. When I'm struggling with the push ups and burpees I think of how much harder it would be giving birth!!!

We've had quite a few BFP and I just found out 2 other gals on this site are pregnant, 1 tried for 2.5 years!!!

Hang in there everyone and post the link when you start the June thread in case the rest of us need it

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Welcome newbies! to everyone with their . Sorry for the ones that suffered a loss .

So, AF arrived 4 days late last week and it seems I am O'ing pretty early. Is that normal? I got a smiley face today on my digital but DH has been gone all day. Does anyone know how long it takes to O after you get a smiley face? We were trying smep and yesterday was CD 10 so, it looks like I will have to bd four days in a row instead of three. Im kind of discourage but don't know why:/. How is everyone coming along?

@ Leah are you okay? How's everything coming along?

@ mrscml Hey cycle buddy! How is everything coming along with you?

Wishing everyone receive their soon and lots of

11 years ago

Okay ladies, about 25 minutes ago I started get little cramps.. Like the kind I get right before comes.. I don't know what's going on because I'm not due for a visit until September 7th-8th... I went to the bathroom, but nothing.. Anybody ever have this happen that might know what's going on with me?

User Image

11 years ago

@tiffanityree im jealous of your smiley! cd14 and no smiley yet (which is confusing since my cycles have been averaging 25 days, so I assumed o on cd12 or 13?) other signs point to o... high cp, and more and more watery cm. hopefully tomorrow!

oh well our bodies like to keep us guessing! do not be discouraged my friend, bang it out

@kgrady I hope that's some implantation cramping and I love thinking in terms of birthstones. hoping for emeralds but you are right alexandrite it pretty too!

& to all!

User Image

11 years ago

Made a mistake! I'm CD 11 not CD 10.

11 years ago

@ kgrady That could be a really good sign! Keep me posted! I haven't had anything I can firmly classify as cramps, but I've been feeling a lot of pressure and twinges. Oh my gosh I hope this is our month!!!

@ Tiffanityree I think you should O 12 to 24 hours after the smiley, but some brands are different. It should say in the instructions.

User Image

11 years ago

@ mrscml AF has never arrived late! The minute I thought about ttc it spiraled and bought confusion upon me. The body is crazy but amazing at the same time. What are you using? Digital opk? I'm pretty sure O will arrive very soon. on O'ing coming soon and you receiving that smiley face.

P.S... Lol @ " bang it out". We are and I'm exhausted just thinking about the next few days of

11 years ago

@ Charlotte17 Thanks! It says to within the next 48 hours.

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo