Community post

Discussion

feeling UP :)

View Full Post

hey ladies started a new post :)

update from me soz been busy wk
Lots of gd things been happening for a change
My DH should have work local atleast till the end of the year so thats alot of stress away for now
I had a appointment with the gynaecologist on wednesday there got few tests done, i am on 3 waiting lists 1 is for a HSG xray to check i have no blockages in my tubes (should get that within the next 3 months), the other 2 are long waiting lists one for IUI treatment and another for IVF but i was pleased with the doctor and feel like things will keep moving forward
Also on CD 38 atm but i refuse to test until friday which will be CD 43 coz a few months ago i had a 39 day cycle and got a so ill be patient fingers crossed

Hope everyone else is doing well

Baby dust all round x

173 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

101 - 110 of 173 Replies | Last Page

Yeah for hitting the 16 week mark mrsbaurs! That is a major milestone! Try your hardest to be positive and happy as this should really be a wonderful time in your life! It sucks that we all can't just be happy about the and show up at the hospital to have a baby months later. Instead those of us who ahve lost or taken a long time to get there worry from the first ! Again try try try to be positive! We are all thinking about you!

Good to hear from you redshadoe0! HSG's are def on fun! I wonder if I should ask about getting one again too. Since my ectopic nothing has happened and with clomid working for us the first two times it has me worried that my ectopic caused a blocked tube or something. We shall see!

AFM my temps are really not indicated Ovulation at all this month. All of my other months have shown at least a possible ovulation with a swift in temps but this month has been really weird for my temps. I really hope shows up on time otherwise I may be really confused!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image

11 years ago

dolphin1204- I will keep everyone posted on how the IVF goes if we need it. I totally know how you feel. I feel the same as you, I think about all the same questions that you talked about all the time. Then again, it may be the only way for my husband and I to have children. In January, we will hit our 3 years of trying with not one BFP! The doctors can't tell us what is wrong or why we can't get a BFP. I am scared that if we don't try this we will never have children. Also, if we do it before 34 years old we have a higher success rate and if for some reason we don't get BFP we get almost all of our money back. Anyway, I hope it happens before that and we just get our blessing on our own.

redshadoe0- you are in my prayers and I hope you get the answers you need. God Bless!

AFM- I am just starting the dreaded TTW...ugh!! Here we go again.

User Image

11 years ago

Hey ladies,

Just wanted to check in.

Today is National Pregnancy and Infant Loss Rememberance Day, so hugs to all who have angel babies

I'm lucky in that I haven't been through it myself (well, not that I know for sure - I think I may have been pregnant back in 2009, but I hadn't actually tested and confirmed it). But anyway, I know more families than I would like that have lost babies, so my thoughts and love and hope are with them, others and all of you today.

Hugs to you all xxxx

11 years ago

I would like to echo what KLS2010 said. Pregnancy and infant loss is no fun and at times very hard. I want to express my deepest sympathy to all how have gone through it.

This Saturday, my birthday, will be the 1 year anniversary of my 2nd which ended in an ectopic starting a week after. I am down due to the fact that here we are a year later and no closer to our goal of having a baby... Not to mention I am a year older.. Not to mention is due between tomorrow and Sat... I keep saying I should probably crawl in a hole and wake up on Sunday

RIP to my #1 and my #2 and to all of the babies from our board here.

On a more positive note I would also like to say RIP to all of our fertility issues we have all been facing and a to the moms to be on the board for saying RIP to bad times and fertility issues!

11 years ago

Dolphin,
Your story sounds alot like mine. My last BFP resulted in a ecoptic to, I havent even come close to a BFP since and that was in May 2011. There for a little while i have having bfp back to back which were ending in MC's and then the ectopic... but nothing since. I am sorry for all of your losses. Its trully a heatbreaking situation. As i am sorry for everyone elses as well. It was a tough day :(

User Image

11 years ago

hey redshadoe, thnx for the warning been reading up on clomid so not looking forward to the mood swings (my dh is dreading it) hopefully the clomid will work if not the doctors are going to try IUI

i hope all goes well if u go for another HSG, not so good they dont knw why you lost the baby :(

hey Mrsbaurs, hope all is well 16weeks already ur bound to be nervous we will all keep our fingers crossed and keep u in our prays for a happy healthy 9 months :) keep us posted

hey mela0054, yea keep us posted If u do go for IVF fingers crossed you can concieve without that
the tww is never fun

hey dolphin1204, sorry to hear u have been feeling down so sad to think what u have been through and really hope one day soon we can all get a BFP and a happy health nine months to go with it

AFM, not much been going on since i had my HSG the break from the hospitals is good bt i cnt seem to pull myself out of feeling down all the time my DH tries his best to cheer me up and was speaking to a friend who knows abt my problems and tbh she jst wasnt very helpful atall

baby dust all round and hope everyone else is doing well

11 years ago • Post starter

Hope your feeling a bit better wilsonc! Keep going your so close to having some results!

Anyone else have good news? Or bad either way!

AFM showed up on Sunday so between Sat and Sun life was pretty rough! We are officially on a 3 month break... Somehow I knew we would be taking a break and not preggo by now... I order vitex yesterday to do over my three month break to see if it does anything for me. Anyone else tried it? I will keep you posted on the results! So as of right now we are just ing for fun with protection

11 years ago

hey dolphin,
feeling a bit better jst cant seem to get myself out of how im feeling hard to explain really everything seems to be bugging me think im just fed up and feeling sorry for myself
my DH has to do another sample as his last count was low
on a plus note its our 7 year wedding anniversary on monday so we are going out for a nice meal tomorrow on my dh's night of work

not heard of vitex tbh hopefully that helps u , cant be easy taking a break :(wish we could all get that good news and a bfp

Well I made my next appt to see my RE at the end of December today. Pretty much starting all over! So we meet in December and we come up with a plan for end of Jan early Feb! Nothing really new besides that just trying to enjoy life without the TTC stuff.

How is everyone?

11 years ago

Hey dolphin1204, thats good u will be looking at a plan for next year hopefully u can get that BFP , Hows the break from all the TTC going

AFM Really feels like im hitting rock bottom atm my DH was asked to do a sample for the gyne again as his last one was in january and this one has come back with a count of only 2mill compared to his last one which was over 15 mill which means the IUI treatment i am waiting to get done next year wont go ahead if his count doesnt go up by january so i have ordered wellman conception to see if that can help and also going to try improve his diet he has been working away alot recently so maybe the change of lifestyle (ie to many takeaways) isnt doing him any favors but cant say for sure, got all this ''lovely news'' from a gyne who ive never seen before i jst started crying the more she went on dont think she read my file properly as she said all my tests were normal ?? i didnt think pcos and a possible blocked tube was normal so that confused my dh hes now saying is it him thats the problem i had to explain everything again to him so right now i feel like im back at square one
sorry to ramble on hoping this makes me feel a little better

hope everyone else is doing well x

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo