Community post

Success story

8th Month TTC

I have lightly been TTC for 17 months. July 2021 started to get serious with OPKs. I have a pretty regular textbook cycle. Except I have super heavy bleeding and produce milk midway after ovulation ontop of cramping causing me pain. About 5 months using opks, I investigated vitex to manage the cyclical breast pain and milk production proceeding ovulation and went to bbt to pinpoint underlying thyroid issues. 2 months after taking vitex, the breast pain went away and the production dropped significantly. I also called clinics to start infertility workup as my bbt was super low. (35.90 before ovulation and coverline 36.10). I had an appointment the 27th of January where I was given paperwork for 3/4 day labs and 20-22 day labs. Imaging of complete pelvis and breasts ordered too. Dr advised to stay on vitex (month #3 starting) and a schedule of every other day starting on day 10 of cycle. OH had set up a SA for February too.
This month (#8) I am pretty sure I was sick with C*vid and had taken 2 weeks of mucinex religiously. I also used a menstrual cup (FLEX IS AWESOME!!!) and a new form of fertility lubricant (clean love as Pre seed was awful and sticky. Clean love has 0 smell, 0 residue, and my OH said it felt more natural than Pre seed). We did not follow Drs schedule. I think one day, day 12, we dtd 2xs. I ovulated later that month on CD 15 confirmed by bbt and opk but this cycle, I had TONS of EWCM. I honestly dtd when it felt right and left it at that. February 10th, I received a positive hpt after not feeling like myself. I was on a trip and I love planes. This plane ride as awful and I was super dizzy. I also was in training for work and had to do a physical where it included running. My energy levels during that run tanked and I got dizzy too afterwards.
Well, no imaging or bloodwork is required now and I'm cautiously waiting until March 24th to see a flickering heartbeat and little small embryo with 2 arms and 2 legs. Hpt's are getting darker and that makes me happy.

user submitted image

2 Comments • 2 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Congratulations!!

2 years ago

After 6 years TTC with MFI number 1 was born December 12 2018

2 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo