Community post

Discussion

Ttc cycle day 6 extremely discouraged

Im ttc had a missed miscarriage that ended in march been ttc with no luck since im on cycle day 6 and having trouble figuring out exact ovulation date but tryin not to give up

4 Replies • 4 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Please don't give up! I also had a miscarriage in march (7w1d) and it took my until July to get my BFP!! I'm 20DPO and about 5 weeks today. I have been trying to relax and let things happen naturally. I haven't gone in for any beta draws; just have a first scan scheduled for next friday 8/9. I know it is SO hard...the last few months trying after the miscarriage were really really hard. Just wanted you to know that you're not alone, and if you don't give up you too will get a BFP and a sticky bean! It will happen for you! Hang in there!

4 years ago

Thanks im tryin but it has been hard n disappointing tryingn it not happening but im still tryim i started using my ovulation strips today now that ive had my three normal cycles im hopin between the two to get. Bfp i hope i do i try to leave it a every other day process instead to cover anytime frame but i somehow have been missin the right time i guess idk thamk u so much it made me cry reading this cuz its been upsetting lately thanks n congrats

4 years ago • Post starter

I'm so sorry for you -- my heart aches for you, truly it does! I have to believe that everything will work out when it is supposed to according to God's plan. I know the words are so easy to say, but i hope you take them to heart and try to understand that some things are just out of your control. But you do the best you can with the tools you have to give yourself the best chance and it will happen when the time is right.

4 years ago

I sure hope so im trying to not let it get to me but it seems a lot harder after losing one this year but i guess itll happen when the time is right ..thanks for helpin me i have noone to talk to n ud really b suprised at what one strangers nice caring response can do for someone who has noone to talk to bout things like this so thank u

4 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo