Community post

Discussion

Fluctuating Symptoms 6wks?

So I’m 6 wks pregnant today. I’ve had constant lower backache, sore boobs, heartburn, constipation, vivid dreams, drool...but today I’m feeling none of those. Is it common for symptoms to come and go in early pregnancy? I’ve had 7 miscarriages and most of em were missed. I hope this doesn’t mean my levels are dropping and I’m about to experience #8. Any thoughts? Anyone else experience this with a positive outcome?

Paige

5 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Symptoms can fluctuate quite a bit. As levels rise, ur body becomes accustomed to them, then they rise again, and ur hit with symptoms all over again. Some women have non-stop symptoms and others fluctuate. I wouldn't let it worry u too much, symptoms don't guaranty anything. I've never had any, with losses, or live births.

I know it's hard, but try to enjoy each day as it comes. U can't control what happens, but u can control how u deal with it.

Congratulations! Stay positive!! =))

5 years ago

Thank you! You’re exactly right. I appreciate your positive and kind words.

Paige

5 years ago • Post starter

Dakotagurrl pretty much said it all. I just wanted to add that I did not experience any symptoms with my third pregnancy unless you can count weird feelings in my hooha and muscle spasms in my legs. With my first, I was sick as a dog. I was downing bottles of Pepto and going through excidrens like they were going out of style. I didn't know I was pregnant, but when I did find out, I continued to take them. It was at my first OB appointment that I found out they were a huge no no for pregnancy. I think my OB almost had a stroke! Thankfully that all ended around 4 months. I was sick the entire time with my second--preggie pops were my friend!

So parroting what Dakota said, symptoms can fluctuate or be non-existent and congratulations!! I hope this baby is with you for the long haul!

5 years ago

Thanks for reassuring me. And y’all were right. My hcg today is 22,590!

Paige

5 years ago • Post starter

I was wondering the same thing about the symptoms too. Mine symptoms also seem to fluctuate.

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo