Community post

Information

Another Loss

I’m about 10 weeks pregnant. Some of my symptoms seem to be waning like I didn’t feel sick, boobs stopped being sore...and my constipation turned to diarrhea. I went in and demanded a scan and the baby had no heartbeat. I’m goin in the morn for a D&C. They want to do genetic testing on the fetal tissue but I’m not so sure I want that. From what I’ve read, whatever info they find def won’t change what’s happened and can’t be prevented in the future. Seems to me it’s just a lot of unnecessary medical expense.. I thought about just takin care of it myself at home w the mizoprotisol but I’ve been there and done that before...I thought I was gonna bleed to death. I hate I have to deal w this at all. This makes 8 I have lost now. I don’t think I can keep putting myself through this anymore. Maybe it just wasn’t meant to be.

Paige

12 Comments • 4 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 12 Comments | Last Page

I am so sorry. No words can make this any better for you, but know that you have a community of women supporting you. I pray that your rainbow comes soon.

girl, boy, boy

4 years ago

Thank you JLttc#2. I appreciate your kind words.

Paige

4 years ago • Post starter

Hey there I didn’t want just to read and run but I know there is nothing I can say to make you feel better. I just want to say that I’m truly sorry for your loss and that if there’s anything you need to talk I’m sure everyone in here including me will be more than willing to give you some time!! From the bottom of my heart I wish you to find peace in mind soon and your body and heart to heal fast!

User image

4 years ago

So sorry for your loss.

4 years ago

OH NO! I'm so sad to read this. I will DM you. Love you girl - sending virtual hugs and love.

4 years ago

Thanks ladies. It’s nice to know I’ve got a support team like y’all that totally understands. My husband bless his heart tries but he has no idea....
Things went well this morn. It wasn’t near as bad as I thought it’d be. Just gonna rest and recoup for the next few days. Again, thank ladies. You’re kind words and support mean so much.

Paige

I'm so sorry for your loss. Before you went in for your 10 week scan, had you went in for a scan/checkup before that?

User image

4 years ago • Edited

Yes...I was being monitored weekly by a reproductive endocrinologist. Every scan looked great thru week 9 when they released me to my reg Obgyn. Week 10 I just felt something was wrong. It was then they discovered the baby no longer had a heartbeat.

Paige

Oh wow. I am 10 weeks 3 days right now. That kinda makes me nervous. I will continue to pray for you.

User image

4 years ago

Don’t let my story worry you. I’m in that rare and unlucky 1%. I’m sure its bc I’m old...I’ll be 41 in a few weeks. Good luck to you. And thanks, ur thoughts and prayers are much appreciated.

Paige

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo