Community post

Information

Progesterone Trick

For those of us who must insert progesterone pills up the hoo ha a few times a day....I’ve learned a trick I thought I’d share. Since I’m not too excited bout using my finger to do so, I use my Preseed applicators. They work great! The pill fits perfectly and ur sure to get it in there nice and deep...no fingers required.

Paige

6 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Hi Jesses, im using progesterone cream instead, im two days late and I scared of testing, dis your doxtor told you progesterone could stop your period from coming?

5 years ago

Hi Jesses, im using progesterone cream instead, im two days late and I scared of testing, dis your doxtor told you progesterone could stop your period from coming?

5 years ago

Hi Becky -- yes it can stop your period. Do an HPT (if you're absolutely sure of O date) and if its negative stop using the progesterone.

5 years ago

Yes...it can and will delay ur period.

Paige

5 years ago • Post starter

I used progesterone the first month and got pregnant that month. If you are using progesterone and you get your BFP, then you must continue to take it until your body produces enough and then you can gradually stop. If you stop abruptly, it may trick your body and you may have a chemical pregnancy.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

I only use it after ovulation which I confirm w OPKs. If I’m pregnant, I continue taking them...if I start bleeding, I stop. And yes my period is delayed on the cycles I use this method when ttc.

Paige

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo