Community post

Journal

Symptoms Diminshing

I told myself I wouldn't post again until my second ultrasound scheduled for this Thursday at 8 weeks, 4 days but, here I am

My ultrasound at 6 weeks looked great. Heart beat of 128bpm and everything. I'm just feeling nervous because my symptoms are basically diminishing with no new ones to tell about. My boobs aren't really tender anymore and I'm not really feeling the fatigue anymore either (other than the normal pre-pregnancy fatigue that comes with a F/T job, 3 year old and husband ;-/). The only thing I'm feeling currently is an occasional muscle pulling sensation in my lower abdomen when I sneeze or gag after brushing my teeth (this gagging occurs whether I'm pregnant or not, lol).

We will see this Thursday but I just don't "feel pregnant" if that make any sense at all. Just posting my thoughts here so my husband doesn't think I'm completely bat sh!t crazy.

I wish I could get weekly ultrasounds until the doppler starts working but that is simply not realistic! Like I said, bat sh!t crazy.

Colton "Casually" TTC #2 Go Bills!

2 Comments • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Comments

Please dont get too nervous. I lost alot of my symptoms at the 7 week mark and started freaking out. It all hit again around 9 or 10 weeks. Sore boobs, fatigue, frequent urination, and nausea, all the things we need to experience to feel good about a pregnancy! Lol. I'm sure all is well!

Mill

5 years ago

Aww try not to stress about it. In a few days when they all come back with a vengeance to kick u in the ass and make u eat ur journal words...u will regret ever worrying. Just enjoy it! Symptoms mean absolutely nothing, Idk why so many women take such security in having them. I've never felt pregnant. Except that time that 8.5lb baby came tearing through my vag like I murdered his puppy ...other than that, I've had 4 live symptom-free births!

Quit looking for excuses not to be happy, ur robbing urself of the memories. Chin up! =))

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo