Community post

Discussion

Ttc 2019

View Full Post

Let's make babies in 2019 .let's talk about it and support one another!

User image

57 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

11 - 20 of 57 Replies | Last Page

Hi everyone, I’d like to join :) I’m 31 and we got unexpectedly pregnant last month. Sadly it ended in an early miscarriage (they called it chemical pregnancy) just a day after when I would normally get my period.
DH and I got very sad about it and have now decided to have a third baby.

I’ve only been pregnant 3 times in my life, two resulted in healthy pregnancies. I don’t have that much TTC experience but hope we can support and cheer each other on.

I like to take royal jelly when trying for a baby as I can feel my ovulation better and it’s worked every time but on the other hand we have no fertility issues that we know of so it could just be in my head.

Nice to meet everyone!

<a href=

5 years ago

Onto cycle #14! I will be starting Clomid this cycle! Fingers crossed that it works! Hoping for a November baby!

User image

5 years ago

Hi ladies I am new to this page :) first of all good luck to you Shanta! I hope you get your BFP!
My fiancée and I have been struggling with secondary infertility for almost 5 years. Unexplained. Have tried one fertility treatment and it failed so since then I’ve tried chiropractic since I have and had back issues in the past. I am currently 4 dpo and already feel like I’m out for the month as I have what feels like the same old pms symptoms :( and still 10 days away from my period. I had my 3 month exam with my chiropractor and she said If this is the cause then it shouldn’t stop us from here on in.

5 years ago

Chiropractic is realigning your spine which can help
You body function at its best from head to toe. If your spine is unaligned it can cause nerve interference, muscle weakness and imbalance. I was told that it can’t cure infertility but it can def help to get your body functioning at its best which helps with fertility.

5 years ago

Went to fertility doc this morning for second day cycle ultrasound..they saw 5 eggs. honestly just losing hope but gonna keep trying..

User image

5 years ago • Post starter

Af started today..2nd insemination was a bust..I'm trying to remain positive however I dont have money right now for another round let alone IVF which the fertiltiy clinic suggest..I'm justbtored. 4 years of trying and nothing not even a chimal pregnancy...I dont know what to do now..i turn 42 in July I'm feeling distraught

User image

Hey Shanta. So sorry AF showed her ugly face. A little thing about progesterone as I used progestional cream with my last pregnancy and got pregnant on the first try. I bought the Emerita progest cream off Amazon (pretty cheap). You apply a little bit either on the inside wrist, behind knees, neck or chest after ovulation. You continue to use the progesterone until AF shows. Should you get a BFP, then continue to take it until your body produces enough on its own to withstand the pregnancy. Should you stop taking it (like you did 3 days ago), it will trick your body and it will drop your progesterone levels and then your period shows up. I continued to take the cream till about my halfway mark and then gradually ease off it. I know every woman is different and I really hope you get your BFP soon.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

Well i got it in until after ovulation but now me and boyfriend have broken up..I dont know how I will make a baby now..I'm depressed..hopefully I'm pregnant this time..

User image

My journey of ttc has been a long one...I have been trying for 5 years now with no so much as a chemical pregnancy. I have 2 failed IUIs and several failed clomid rounds..I recently bought the strips and only 3 seemed to work out of the box..my spirits are low and I have given up..I havent even been tracking, havent been taking my vitamins, it doing anything really..
which brings me here and my first thought is early menopause since I will he 42 in two weeks..I'm just scared to test at this point...pray it's a special.birthday present for me...

user submitted image

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Took a dollar general.test at 3 days late and a bfn... I wonder if I was supposed.to use morning pee? Still dont feel.preggo..i pray I'm not perimenopausal ..im.now 4 days late and no af

User image

4 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo