Community post

Journal

6 DPO and exhausted

So I made it to 6 DPO without testing yet! I want to but I'm still waiting. My symptoms have all increased, but it could also just be PMS symptoms and my fluctuating hormones. I woke up exhausted today with a headache... had some nausea but I think it was due to lack of food although the feeling is still there since I ate. It comes and goes. Right now I'm laying in bed taking it easy bc I just want to sleep. I'm usually up and going after I get done working and I go for the rest of the day. My teeth are still bothering me but my gums aren't swollen anymore and I feel hot. I'm not running a fever but I feel overheated. My back is feeling sore around my hips but nothing extreme, just makes me feel uncomfortable. Fingers are crossed that these are all good signs! I will be testing on Friday for the first time this cycle! Only a few more days! Hope everyone is doing well. Baby dust to all!!

0 Comments • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo