Community post

Discussion

Impending miscarriage. 5 + 6 weeks. Sudden loss of boob pain. Temp dip to 95.6

I know I lost my baby today. Second miscarriage in a row. Previous one was last October. It doesn't get easier. I was just getting used to the idea of being pregnant too ???? I hope to miscarry naturally. Last time I found out at the 8 week scan which was horrific and had to have a D and C. 40 % of my hair fell out and never grew back. What if another 40 % falls out this time? I didn't have 9 months to grow beautiful thick hair and i can't afford to lose more. I'm gutted. Really gutted. Supposed to go away for the weekend tomorrow with the baby's daddy. I'll probably miscarry in the hotel. Oh jesus this sucks

15 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by informative)

1 - 10 of 15 Replies | Last Page

I'm so sorry you are going through this, but i will say that its totally normal to have a loss in symptoms for a few days, and you shouldn't temp after a bfp because a lot of things can affect temp when pregnant. I had the same issue when i was pregnant with my rainbow, and worried myself sick for nothing. All was perfectly fine. I have even freaked out this time. It's just easier to jump straight to the worst when you have had a loss. I'm praying for you.

5 years ago

I also had a loss of symptoms for awhile when i was about that far along. Even with my dd, at 5m pp, almost 60% of my hair fell out. I had bald patches. Way thinner than before i was pregnant. It never grew back as thick either. Ik it is easier said than done, but try not to stress. Keeping you in my thoughts.

5 years ago

Thanks ladies but I just know. I have a terrible headache. Shooting pains in my uteras, low temperature. Boob tenderness almost completely gone.

5 years ago • Post starter

With my first daughter the only symptom i had was sore breasts, that quickly went away. Hold on to some hope, you never know...

User image

5 years ago

If you are worried, take a test to see where the lines are at or go to the doctor to get a blood test done. Senyeart4 is right, I stopped temping long before I got my BFP because temps change all the time because one gets up to pee in the middle of the night and I too had a loss in breast tenderness. If you have a child already, they say the uterus streches quicker as you have already been pregnant before. I had horrible pains that I too thought I was miscarrying. As long as that there is no bleeding then carry on as being pregnant. Try not to worry and enjoy the weekend with the baby's daddy.

User image[/url]

5 years ago

So relieved! We saw the heartbeat. Baby measuring 6+4 so I was only 1-2 days off in my calculations. I will book a private scan for 8 weeks and I have a panorama test booked for 10.5. I will get my dating scan at approx 12 weeks. If all is well after all that I will start to relax! A previous loss really does take the enjoyment out of any subsequent pregnancy

user submitted image

5 years ago • Edited • Post starter

So happy for you !

5 years ago

I'm so glad to see everything is well! Pregnancy after loss is such a difficult time. Its sad that you can't enjoy the time, all you do is worry. Just take it one day at a time and before you know it baby will be in your arms.

5 years ago

So very happy for you

5 years ago

So happy this came out well for you. Pregnancy after loss is hell - the anxiety just comes in waves and you learn to deal with it.

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo