Community post

Discussion

Anyone else waiting for their first prenatal appt?

I am 5 weeks 2 days and my first appointment is in 17 days! I am not feeling too anxious although I am trying to not run to the store and buy some sticks to pee on!! I haven't POAS since 16 dpo. (21 dpo today). My betas were good and so I really don't have much to worry about but the waiting is hard. Also, I'm not experiencing many symptoms except some mild cramping and fatigue.
Just wondering how you ladies who have gotten your BFPs are coping with the wait!

5 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Nope Because I'm TTC. Which is why I'm on a TTC board. I beleive there's a sister site called countdownmypregnancy for people who have gotten their BFPs and wish to discuss their pregnancy, maybe you could try posting there.

<a href=

5 years ago

Hi, I didn't realize that, thanks for letting me know. I wish you blessings on your ttc journey.

5 years ago • Post starter

Mommyof2maybe don't worry about it. A lot of girls stay on this site because they make friends and even though we have a bpf a lot of us know things can go badly in the first trimester. If you want you can come into our February group. Theres only a few of us but even if you aren't due in February you are welcome to come chat with us!

5 years ago

I did not mean that to come out bitchy.
Only that when you're trying to conceive, being around pregnant people is difficult and painful. Places like this where other people are trying to conceive normally means that you are around people in the same boat and don't need to avoid it as its hurts. To see people posting about pregnancy feels rather cruel. I totally understand that people are happy about their BFP and have every right to discuss it, which is why there is countdownmypregnancy. And though I know pregnancy related discussion isn't intended to, it's painful for people still TTC to see. It feels like a slap in the face and is a reminder that "I'm pregnant and youre not".

For me, if this site is going to become filled with pregnant posts, it saddens me that I feel like for my own mental health I will need to avoid the one place I felt like I had to discuss TTC.

<a href=

5 years ago

I'm sure nobody thought you were trying to be bitchy. We all get it. We have all been there. I know what it's like. And as im sure we know you meant no harm by your comment, she meant no harm by posting what she did. You must know she nor anyone else on this site means to rub anything in anyone's face. We all have our own journeys we go through while ttc. Some of us have losses, some of us struggle to get pregnant and some of us have both. I doubt anyone on this site hasn't had struggle in some way or another, and we never know what someone else has been through. Just because i got my bfp doesn't mean i will for sure have a healthy pregnancy or a baby for that matter when all is said and done. So, i hope you can see she meant absolutely no harm. She just has anxiety about her previous loss and wanted someone to talk to.

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo