Community post

Discussion

TTC March 2019 Baby

Discussion for everyone TTC March 2019 babies!
Share your story, symptom spot and chat away to pass the wait here!

For me- I've had the last few months off from TTC due to OH work roster, we then decided to put off TTC altogether and focus on other things. So we aren't supposed to be TTC, but OH is home from work early and we DTD, when I told him to pull out he did the opposite went deep . I have still been using OPKs to track my cycle and expect to get a positive today. So even though we aren't meant to be TTC, now that I am in with a chance, I can't help but want a BFP and I just know I will be obsessing over every single little twinge EDD would be 3 March.

<a href=

11 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 11 Replies | Last Page

Hi, were on our 25 month of ttc this month my husband is taking black maca so fingers crossed. Im not due to ovulate for a few more days yet.

5 years ago

Hi,
Me & my partner have recently started trying for baby number 3 my lmp was 26th may & due next on 23rd I'm unsure of the actual date I ovulated as I don't use opk but we bd 7th,8th & last night so fingers crossed. If I was to fall pregnant this month I'd be due 2nd/3rd March 2019 xx

5 years ago

3dpo and trying not to symptom spot

<a href=

5 years ago • Post starter

I’m only on cycle day 4 right now so just getting started! This is our second month TTC our third baby. Best wishes everyone!

5 years ago

Waiting for my cross hair line to confirm ovulation. I think I’m 2dpo today

5 years ago

Im 8dpo not going to test for another few days but dont think i am this month

5 years ago

Im also 8 dpo and testing obsessively! Getting grey lines...

5 years ago

Said i wasnt but i did and its a negative ????

5 years ago

I gave in & done a cheap test today.
I'll post pic as I'm unsure if it's a or
AF is due on Saturday
How are u all feeling?

user submitted image

5 years ago

Mummy2skyla I think it could be a good sign. Looks a little like an evap right now but test again tomorrow!

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo