Community post

Journal

Fingers crossed for this cycle

CD13 today and I am now using CB digital OPK with FMU. Then testing twice a day with eBay dip stick OPKs.
I've looked back at the last few cycles and realised I think I am either not Oing at all yet (7 monthd PP, apparently AF can return but you aren't ovulating yet) that or I am Oing later than I thought, possibly around CD20 of a 30 day cycle (Im obsessing so much I ran out of OPKs last month, at CD19, before getting +). A 10 day L.P is quiet short, I'm not sure how our chances are with that short a LP. Also when I look back, I see we were DTD too early. Thankfully, DH will be home (he travels a lot for work) from tomorrow (CD14) through till CD23. I am so nervous and anxious. I really hope this cycle can be it. Otherwise with DHs work, I'm not sure when our dates to DTD will line up again next.

Waiting is so hard.

<a href=

4 Comments • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Comments

CD21 today and FINALLY a smiley. Thank goodness!!! I was so sure I was out. But if this is another 30 day cycle that means my L.P. is 9 days, which isn't great for my chances of a BFP. Not much I can do about that for Now, juat have to get BDing and hope for the best.

<a href=

6 years ago • Post starter

Decided today that I am totally definitely absolutely going to get a BFP this cycle. And if I've decided then that means it's true right

<a href=

4dpo... taking forever

<a href=

Good luck! I got pregnant this cycle after having a strangely short LP the cycle before so you're definitely in with a chance! Keep us updated!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo