Community post

Discussion

Has anyone had symptoms at 2-3 dpo?

So I'm 2dpo going into 3dpo I woke up this morning with so much saliva and its been like this all day. Is this a symptom or am I just loosing it.

4 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

I was 3 dpo when i started cramping. Not horrible but i thought af was coming early. 9dpo i was still cramping and smelled a cigar and puked. My smell has been super sensitive since. Tested after the cigar incident and was very positive (more than half as dark as control line) at 9dpo.

5 years ago

i have been having cramps since 3DPO and i'm 12DPO today. just like Kellria, having increased smell which makes me puke since 9DPO. nausea and vomitting started oso on 9DPO. AF is due in 2days. thinking of testing this afternoon cause now having stabbing pain in the BBs...

5 years ago

Baby Dust Sha-Rk let me know how thr test comes out

5 years ago • Post starter

My boobs felt sore at 2 dpo and I can’t explain it, but I just felt different. I also started peeing way more than usual by 7 dpo and 8 dpo I felt cramps on my right side. I got my BFP at 9 dpo. Good luck to you!!

User image

5 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo