Community post

Question

Has anyone got pregnant while on nuvaring?

I’ve been having so many preg symtpoms, but according to my chart I wouldn’t have ovulated until only a couple days ago.. but ive been having symtpoms and possibly got a really really faint positive. I put my ring in a day late and didnt realize how dire it was that it only stays out max 7 days!! Any similar stories ladies?? So much pinching in my uterus and that only
Happens when im preg. As well as i always know im preg cause my left nipple always leaks AS SOON as i become pregnant! And my left nip was leaking....... Idk what to think at this point. Tell me your stories!?

Cheers to ttc baby #2!

3 Answers • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Answers

CAN THE NUVARING MAKE YOUR NIPPLES LEAK???

Cheers to ttc baby #2!

5 years ago • Post starter

Sorry no exact advice, but my 44 yr old sister got pregnant with an IUD! So anything’s possible lol! She’s due in 2 weeks!

5 years ago

Lmao omg thats what i was thinking of switching to and ofcourse thats the first story i hear about it lmao goooooodnesssss

Cheers to ttc baby #2!

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo