Community post

Discussion

PREG anyone??

I’m 40 years old and already the mother of three. I have now remarried and want a child with my new husband. We’ve tried it all on our own (OPK, charting, Preseed, herbal supplements). We have conceived 3x since last April but lost them all by week 6. We are now at piedmont reproductive endocrinology group. Just curious if anyone else has gone this route, what should I expect and was it successful?

Paige

2 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Goog luck. Myself I know w few ladies, who got pregnant at 40+ via IVF DE and IVF PGS NGS

#1 IVF failed, no implantation #2IVF failed, no implantation, #3IVF - a new clinic in Gdansk

5 years ago

Got my BFP first cycle! 5 days of 2..5 mgs of Femera 2x a day and a trigger shot when I had 2 mature follicles on day 11. Lots of TI w Preseed and BAM! Saw those two lines on 12 dpo. I’m 40. Have been trying on our own for 2 years. I have diminished ovarian reserve so I just needed a lil help. So glad I decided to give ART a try. Hopefully this one sticks. Or maybe I’ll get super lucky and get a BOGO!

Paige

5 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo