Community post

Discussion

Avoid FRER

View Full Post

Just wanna share that I have gotten 3 positives in the last 3 days with very obvious pink coloring. I went to the dr today and my hcg is only 3. I took the last test in the box after my results and sure enough a pink line.

I will never use these again. I am absolutely heart broken.

53 Replies • 5 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 53 Replies | Last Page

I think you should ask for another blood draw sooner and then ask to be put on progesterone to get your levels higher. It is scary that it's at 3.9. I know some women on here order a progesterone cream over the counter and use that to help with their levels.

5 years ago

@gigi00 I asked the nurse that and she said she would look for the results of others and call me back. I got that call about 10 min ago and she said I was their only blood draw yesterday and they do all the lab processing in their office and don’t send it out.

This is just so bizarre

5 years ago • Post starter

I’m going to go ahead and say something has to be wrong with the line tests.

user submitted image

With lines that faint I wouldn't necessarially expect a positive on digital. If you want to keep testing maybe try a different brand of pink dye tests (Walmart, dollar store).

5 years ago

The digital fame with this box so I figured why not. I’m going to stop testing and wait for AF to either show or for the blood work on Monday.

This game is brutal ????

I have read about this problem with other people saying to avoid FRERs because they are picking up the HCG at ANY level over a 1. So you very well could get a positive at a 3. I'd take another one tomorrow and see if it gets darker. It's the progression you're looking for. You could still be pregnant but just have implanted yesterday or something.

5 years ago

@calvingirl thanks for the info!!

To add a different perspective I had obv positives on cheapies for two days but completely blank FRERs. I knew I was pregnant but they showed NOTHING. The takeaway being, I'm not sure they are the most reliable either way.

5 years ago

Ive been looking through the gallery and it looks like lots of girls are getting these very faint lines and I wish they would update the outcome. I’m starting to think these tests were designed to create a total mind fuck (excuse my language)

Wow..Just reading this...I hope you figure this out...I am also you, but few days behind of what's going on with you...I am so frustrated with FRER tests

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo