Community post

Discussion

January 2019 babies

Heeeeey!!!! If you're in here YOU MAAAADE ITTT!! YAY TO US. Perfect Mothers day gifts right!? Awwwww congrats to us all. My due date is January 24th, 2019. Baby #3(rainbow baby) for me. I'm hoping for another girl. What about you?

MamaP

44 Replies • 5 years ago • Edited

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

1 - 10 of 44 Replies | Last Page

Hi!! I got my this morning with my first!!
According to my LMP I'm 5 weeks tomorrow, due around 28th Jan!!

5 years ago

Due ~17 Jan and feeling awful. My hardest pregnancy so far, and that's saying something since I'm only 7 weeks. Off the charts nausea, terrible fatigue, constant hunger (growling stomach) but food seems so unpleasant, and even water gives me heartburn. I'm also having low BP, so occasional lightheadedness. This is all stuff I've experienced before, but never so strong or early. Feeling a bit overwhelmed. Honestly just looking forward to my scan so I can tell people and not have to hide how terrible I feel.

5 years ago

Just one baby! And measuring exactly as far along as I thought.

5 years ago

Ah i know what you mean im feeling the same considering paying for private "peace of mind" scan as my actual one isnt until 13th july ????i mean its not crazy to want to know whats going on in your own body!

Im constantly comparing to miscarriage in sept x

5 years ago

Thank you SWisbest ???? my scan went so well baby is measuring 12+2 making my due date 1st Jan, so Happy (and still no symptoms) xx

5 years ago

Hi Everyone!
I have two due dates :) January 13th based on LMP and January 16 based on ovulation (tracking with OPK’s to confirm)
Have my first appointment next week so I’ll be 11.4 or 11.1 weeks :)
We gender swayed so fingers crossed for little girl!
Anyone eles gender sway?

5 years ago

LaPortia...how did it go??

5 years ago

Like I reeeeaaaally thought I lost the baby y'all I REALLY DID. I cried yesterday because the baby is fine. Measuring 3 days ahead. Omg I feel so thankful. I'm 10wks.

user submitted image

MamaP

5 years ago • Post starter

16 weeks 2 days found out today I'm having a boy! Yay

user submitted image

MamaP

I see a lot of ppl getting positives. Happy for everyone

MamaP

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo