Community post

Discussion

Symptoms at 9 dpo!! Help please

Hey guys so tonight I was feeling bloated, cramping, gassy. I also felt some pain down in my cervix like something pulling or pushing (felt kind of sharp) could these be symptoms of implantation? I got a negative oh a pregnancy test this morning at 9dpo. I've been extremely tired lately. And have felt nauseous on and off at times.

What could this possibly be?

2 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It definitely is possibility! When I implanted I didn't have spotting IB but I do notice bloating pressure and pain similar to ovulation but lower. And I donot normally get my positive test until 2days after implantation but it'll be faint at that point!! Hope that helps

Mom-life

6 years ago

I didn't have any IB with this or my previous but was bloated, constipated and the sides of my breasts were sore. Also noticed pain near the hip bone. I started testing with FRER at 8dpo and got a very faint line and tested every day till missed period. When is your expected AF?

User image[/url]

6 years ago • Edited

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo