Community post

Discussion

8yrs trying.. different partner now... This morning I got this positive.

View Full Post

I just got my first bfp after 8 unsuccessful yrs of trying with my ex husband. We split on very gud friendly terms because he didn't want a baby after all.. I couldn't let that choice be taken from me... I knew at 38 I wud never meet anyone to have kids with now.. but I'm in total shock at the minute cos I wasn't trying at all.. I moved from Scotland to northern ire in November.. new job and home in December.. now this.. I was gonna try with sperm donation in about a yrs time.. that was my plan... I don't even know how many days past ovulation I am.. but I reakon period was about two wks late... That and cramping but no period was my only indicator. I'm in total shock now.

user submitted image

33 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 33 Replies | Last Page

Oh congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

5 years ago

It is great to see you progress! How are things? I hope you are feeling good and i cant wait to see baby pic, if you chose to post one. I commented when you 1st got pregnant. I am 27w2d now. Having a u/s today so i will get to see how she is doing in there. I hope you are comfortable with your move, job, and partner everything else now. You went through a major change, girl! Congratulations on your healthy girl. with your little one!

5 years ago

I have my first ultrasound tomorrow!! We are super excited to see our baby! 18 weeks today. Your due date is getting close hun!!

5 years ago

Tyvm girls.. kellerina Ur one day ahead off me!!! I hope things going ok for your pregnancy xx
Gud luck Tomo flamingo... Hope u enjoy every minute off it ????

5 years ago • Post starter

30 wk scan as hadn't shown growth.. however it happens she was just hiding.. panic over ????

user submitted image

I'm glad the 30 week scan showed that everything was ok! 10 weeks to go hun!

My 18 week one showed everything was normal and on track. I started feeling baby move about a week and half ago and I am loving every little move!

5 years ago

Ahh flamingo... That's awesome.. glad Ur feeling her move now. It's weird I always expected to feel big strong kicks... mostly she feels like she's just comfy to me... I've had the odd kick that took me by supprise. I've also just been having more gross symptoms since last week but I'm guessing that goes hand in hand with the last trimesters. I'll see the midwife today for my 31 wk appointment.
I've also been dating a wonderful man since I found out I was pregnant.. it's strange how things work out... My want if a baby... Trying for yrs...a supprise don't know how u got there baby... A successful pregnancy so far... Meeting a man who is fantastic... But he actually can't have kids as he had the snip... Timing wise... None of this should have worked out ???????????? but timing wise .. it's all happening anyway.

She's finally here

user submitted image

Congratulations she is beautiful!

5 years ago

Oh she is breath taking! Congratulations!!!

User image

5 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo