Community post

Discussion

Continuing a closed thread since update

View Full Post

Hello girls. Hope my cycle buddies find the new post

457 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

201 - 210 of 457 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies, I called my ob/gyn office this afternoon and they put an order for a beta hcg testing to be done when I get the chance. I will most likely go Thursday evening or friday morning. It just depends on when the snow finally stops and we shovel out. If it’s still positive tomorrow, I might just go tomorrow night. Wish me well!!!

6 years ago

Good luck Cronins. Do you have anymore tests left? Hoping to see a nice pink line in the morning too!!
Afm, having some pretty strong contractions that seem to be coming quickly. They are radiating down into my vagina. Woo, they stop me in my tracks! Im just now going to start timing them. Im so used to ignoring them. Lol. Drinking lots of water and preparing for a warm bath. I get a little excited when this happens but it's probably nothing like always. Lol

6 years ago • Post starter

Yay Cronins! I can’t wait to see the results :-) I still see that line. Hopefully you are able to get shoveled out tomorrow.
Dandy I can’t wait to see your little one:-) Good thinking getting stuff ready after c section. I had nothing ready lol. Didn’t even have a hospital bag packed or pads or anything lol. Next time I will definitely have my bag ready by week 34 just in case.
AFM, the boys were quite restless last night. I think it’s bc they had a busy day and on top of coming home they were circumcised yesterday morning so don’t think they felt too good. Today has been a good day. I think my nesting has kicked in now lol. I am cleaning, organizing and getting rid of stuff lol.

6 years ago

Sounds like you are feeling pretty good lucky. Dont over do it. Allow yourself to heal. Poor boys. ; ). Dh seen my son jst after he was circumcised and almost cried. Lol. He thought something was done wrong. It heals fast. Glad we dont have to do it again bc I dnt think dh would let me get it done. Haha
Afm, contractions were 10 min apart when I started timing, then went to 8 but have went back up to 12. Sooo Looks like Im in the clear for this evening. Going to get myself a snack and call it a night n try n get some sleep.
Cant wait to see a test in the morning Cronins!!

Hello ladies,

Here is my first signal fmu. I also managed to rummage around and found a frer test. I literally just dipped it just now as I am writing. I think that I can see a shadow of a line already. I am 8-9 dpo and 10 days past hcg trigger. I think that I might be pregnant, but I am not 100% sure! My first signal has a faint line as well. I will definitely post my frer in a few minutes. Thoughts???

user submitted image

6 years ago

Here’s my frer with fmu. Digging out from last nights snow storm. Hopefully, I will be able to get more later today! Will get me beta hcg testing tomorrow morning though, because I want to see if it gets darker first.

user submitted image

6 years ago

Hi Ladies,

14 dpo for me today. I've been POAS crazy and have been testing since 10 dpo - all BFNs. I didn't test this morning so I can save a few of my hpt strips for this weekend. My AF is due tomorrow and it's been no real sign of it. This morning, I had the same full/pressure feeling I've had the past 2-3 days and felt discharge. I thought it was AF and checked when I got to work and...nothing! Starting today, I am having this strange pinch/stitch feeling on my left side just under my rib cage. All of this including nausea since 8dpo. I will update whenever I test again!

6 years ago

Still there!! Yay. The suspence is killing me. Lol. Hope you can get more tests today. Your lines are usually gone at 10pt. Im still over here cheering you on.
On a funny note. My pregnant basset hound keeps running off with the kittens, taking them to her whelping area. Lol. Scared me the first time I seen her with one in her mouth. It wasnt crying though. She was cleaning them up : ). I guess she is ready for her pups. Haha. I had to move them so she will leave them alone.

Crwain: welcome aboard! Sounds like promising symptoms! This thread has been going for a couple of years. One of the ladies just gave birth to twin boys and another is about to give birth to a baby girl! Then there’s me, still trying for my bfp! This is a great forum to converse!

Dandy: I know, right! The suspense is killing me too. I can’t wait to see the next tests lol. Goodness I hope that they begin to darken and don’t peter out! I desperately want this bfp!!!

6 years ago

Welcome crwain. Praying both you and Cronins get that BFP.
Cronins I still see that line. Are there any other symptoms you are having? This would be great, you would still have that 2018 baby :-)
Dandy that’s so cute that the dog is mothering the kittens. Would be cute to see. How are the contractions?
AFM, boys had a much better night. I found swaddling them really helps. They were swaddled when they were in the nicu so think that’s their comfort.

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo