Community post

Success story

a happy healthy pregnancy 3 months after miscarriage

Hi all, I have finally found time to pop back and update you on my 'success story', i should start by saying in sept 2010 at 6 weeks pregnant i loss our 'button', it was the most horrific thing i have ever been through and couldnt think of ever holding a baby again (had a happy normal pregnancy 9 years before), but in late dec 2010 I fell pregnany, it was a rocky road to say the least and I knew from the very start I would spend everyday worrying, When i was 7 weeks I was given an emergency scan and there he was my little man heartbeating and all, next scan at 12 weeks was just as fab ans again at 20 weeks, I did have further scans due to him being breech and the hospital telling me he was going to be VERY big, to cut a long story short he arrived 12 days late and a happy healthy 7lb 8oz (so not huge and actually below average as he was late)
I wanted to say that please be positive with pregnancy after loss, it does help to try and take each day as it comes.

I wish everyone the very best for thier ttc and pregnacies but especially those whom have had previous miscarriages as I know all too well how hard it is.

WELCOME TO THE WORLD ASTON BILLY :0) ..MY HERO!!!

0 Comments • 12 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo