Community post

Discussion

9 DPO and wanting the TWW to be OVER already!

View Full Post

Since 3DPO, I've been having some symptoms that are not normal for me during my cycle. To name a few: A persistent headache, mood swings beyond rational understanding, fatigue despite 8 hours of sleep, twinges in my abdomen, and queasiness. I'm not sure I can wait until 14-15 DPO to test!

So now I'm 9 DPO (with 5-6 days until AF is due) and despite my brain telling me not to, I took an HPT yesterday and got a BFN. I figured it was too early but then throughout the day, I felt really sad and completely down. I woke up feeling normal for the first time in days and it made my "down" feelings so much worse!

But now, my symptoms are all coming back and I've been having cramps off an on all day in addition to being gassy. Not to mention my frequent and quite urgent bathroom visits. Could it be that I still have a chance? Could this be all in my head? Oh my gosh, I just want this wait to be over already!

Thanks for listening and good luck to all!

26 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 26 of 26 Replies

Hey Jenn! I talked to a nurse at Kaiser again on Friday and she wanted me to go to urgent care but I'd rather see my OBGYN so I'm trying to wait for a call back but the pain in my pelvic area is getting worse and I'm having alot more back pain. So if I don't hear from them within the next hour I'm going to go in to Urgent Care and see what other run around they'll give me.. only this time I'm not doing a urine or blood test they'll have to examine me or do an ultrasound.

"Whatever is to be, must be" - Bob Marley

11 years ago

oh no I hope they do ultrasound just to be sure everything is okay. Hugs your in my prayers. Let me know how it goes!

11 years ago

Hey Jenn! They didnt give me an ultrasound.. all thedr did was tell me that my pain is cuz I'm overweight and my stomach has a pouch... It was the biggest load of junk I've ever heard in my life.

But he did order an ultrasound for me and they scheduled me for next Saturday.

Glad to report that I'm not getting any sleep, having tons of dreams, waking up and adjusting all night, and so I'm trying to stay positive.

11 years ago

What a joke. Fingers crossed for sat. Are you still in pain?? Hope not! Prayers your way cant wait some good news! Prayers being sent your way!

11 years ago

That's what I said!!! Ahh it really relieves me when ppl agree lol

I'm in a little bit of pain. It comes and goes but still in the same place on the right side of my pelvis. Back pain isn't as bad since I've been sleeping on the floor.. We need a new mattress! lol I'm mostly just tired and hungry, trying to eat every 2 hours and I'm starting my Fish Oil pills today too.

I'm also thinking about going to buy the babies 1st onesie and a baby book today... I know my body and I know none of this is normal... So I'm going to show the Lord that I have faith in Him.

11 years ago

Saturday will be here soon and hopefully hey will find your lil bean :) hugs im praying for you!

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo