Community post

Journal

Waiting for Blood Test

Waiting today for the doctor to call. Went in because last "period" only lasted a day, and one before that was only two days and it was four days late. I had a neg HPT the day before I started bleeding that time. I didn't take a HPT this time because I was convinced that I wasn't preg and that something else was wrong. But the doctor says #1 cause of this kind of thing is pregnancy. She said #2 cause is hormones being out of sync and they will put me on bc to correct it of it doesn't correct on it's own. I'm just wondering if now that I'm finally TTC at 35 my body has decided to go out of whack. I told the doc I have no preg symptoms and she said I still could be. My nipples are unusually tender, so I guess that counts as a symptom.

If my blood test is pos I have to go back tomorrow for another one to make sure it isn't ectopic.

Anyay. Waiting . . .

3 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

FX for you! Hope it is your BFP

8 years ago

Still waiting to hear from doctor . . . Cervix is high soft, and closed and I have ewcm. I also have sensitive nipples and my breasts feel full.

Sigh . . .

8 years ago • Post starter

One last update to this entry. Apparently blood test was negative. Still have tender breasts, which is really weird since I am on CD6. It seems my hormones are just out of whack. Gah.

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo