Community post

Journal

Scared

This is not how I thought it would be when I finally got my BFP. I am so worried. Today is the fourth day of getting a second line on every test...but the line is not getting any darker. In fact it looks lighter than when I had my digital positive (ordered more digital tests, praying that I still get a positive on them) I let myself feel happy in the beginning.Now I am only scared that this is a chemical waiting to happen. I missed AF 2 days ago and still no sign...but the tests really are NO darker. If you pray...then please add me in your prayer. I want to relax and enjoy this...but I am terrified that something is wrong.

5 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Comments

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I've been there and it is absolutely nerve wracking. I just wanted to let you know I was thinking of you and praying that everything turns out well for you.

9 years ago

Thank you so much Hopingforbaby1. I still am getting positive in digital so I have some hope. I really do appreciate your prayers. lots of love and baby dustxx

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm praying for you, sweetness, and that you're little bean is stickier than a cacti.

User Image

9 years ago

I am the praying type. The Lord is our only hope in EVERYTHING! Prayers your way, and I am very happy about your BFP :)

9 years ago

Thank you so much ladies! Your comments really made me smile. After freaking out for a bit I feel very peaceful about everything. This really might be it!!!!!!Yes, hopefully a little cacti bean!! Amanda and Mozart you are awesome! Baby dust for all. and thanks again xx :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo