Posts by natmomof1

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Question

Stop taking progesterone?

I am taking oral progesterone 200mg 1x nightly for the first time this cycle. At 8dpo I had a very faint posit ...

2 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Question

What is wrong with me?!?! repeated chemical pregnancies

I have a 25 day cycle and ovulate on cds 13-15. I have had 3 chemical pregnancies in the last year. This time ...

5 Answers      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Another chemical

5 days of positive pregnancy tests. Knew something was wrong when the tests weren't getting darker...but I kep ...

3 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Question

4wk2days gestational sac on ultrasound negative urine test

My HPT's have been getting lighter over time but still positive. Got my first positive on 11dpo today is 16dpo ...

1 Answer      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

Scared

This is not how I thought it would be when I finally got my BFP. I am so worried. Today is the fourth day of g ...

5 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

I am a masochist....

I must be to keep doing this to myself every single day. I took a test yesterday and was amazed by what seemed ...

4 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Out- again

Tested with FRER this morning and after the very very faint line that came up yesterday within 3 minutes I rea ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

8 Dpo Dream

I dreamed last night that I took 3 pregnancy tests and they were all clear positives. It was so real that when ...

6 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

6-7 Dpo have to be the hardest days

Again hardly any symptoms. Has anyone else had a drastic reduction in PMS/pregnancy symptoms and been pregnant ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago

Journal

5-dpo different

So I woke up feeling stuffy and exhausted just like yesterday, my boobs were a bit sore and I was having norma ...

2 Comments      

Latest 9 years ago