Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

261 - 270 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Hi guys so this is really weird help; about to
Be TMI sorry.
So yesterday I wake up go to toilet and wipe there is pink on the paper so I figure it's AF give up and put a tampon in. Then I go to work (12hours) change twice and there is NOTHING on the tampon. Get home NOTHING, I did not put another one in wake up today and NOTHING. So in 24h just that one pink smear on the paper. So I guess AF in not here ? Very confusing and has never happened before. AF is late though was supposed to come Sunday/Monday it's now Wednesday. Sometimes I'm Late though. Any thoughts what is this ?

11 years ago

NOVALUNAR123... She's official for me today too. Woke up and there she was. I'm grateful I'm not cramping as severely as I have been with my June and July cycles, though.

Oh well!

Angels in heaven 3/23/13 User Image

11 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm new to this site and it's nice to be able to talk about these things with other women (since the hubs and I aren't telling anyone we know that we're TTC).

Sorry for all those who have gotten AF this month! I'm due the end of this week, but I'm experiencing some cramping today and I'm not sure what it means. I'm 11 DPO today, hoping for a BFP tonight!

Lots of luck to those who are testing this week!

User Image

11 years ago

Hello everyone. I'm so sorry novalunar. I was really upset last month. It is such a cruel process. My af was nearly a week late last month, and you can't help wonder is it going to be the month.

I got my ovulation smiley face this morning, so we will try again. The only problem is that hubby is working late shifts.

Keep positive ladies and it will happens.

Hugs to you all.

X

11 years ago

hey louisecie could have been implantation? but depends on what day you are past ovulation? could be down to stress? how are things now hun?
So sorry firenze33 its awful feeling when that shows onto this month, i have been estimated to ovulate on the 19th-23.
charlotte17 how are things now? keep us posted hope you get your
hey bowbow, thanks, with everything this cycle hun and toes crossed for you.
Now its a May baby for me hopefully everyone xxxx

11 years ago

Hey Guys
Well it happened on 16 DPO I would now be 18 DPO and still no AF. I'm not really sure when I Oed as I was just using the calander method no OPK. I suppose it could be stress I have a paper due tomorrow and I started a new job 6 weeks ago.
I'm feeling really symptomatic and bloated but I don't want to get my hopes up. I look about 4 months pregnant um so bloated. I tested with an interned cheepie supposed to pick up at 10 u got a BFN. I guess I'll gust keep waiting I figure I'll eventually get AF or a BFP. It's just so weird and I had given up and already felt with the dissappointment and heartache and now this. I just don't want to get my hopes up over nothing

Novaluna123 Mabey your right Mabey it is just stress

11 years ago

Good morning ladies! Still no BFP for me but I'm only 12 DPO so it could still happen. Going to test again when I get home from work. Was planning to test with FMU today but didn't realize I'm out of tests. Oops!

Novalunar and firenze33, sorry showed up. I have a feeling I'll be out this month as well. My bbs were sore for the last few days but they seem to be feeling just fine today. Ugh. Well, a May baby will be just as loveable as an April baby, right???

Louisecie maybe you O'ed later than you think? Stress could definitely be a factor as well. Are you testing daily or just waiting for ?

Bowbow good luck! Hoping for a for you this cycle!

User Image

11 years ago

hey louiscie how are things now? don't feel disappointed, keep positive hun hope you get your
charlotte17 hope you get your keep us posted . both xxxx

11 years ago

Thanks nova!

I'm 13 dpo today, got a BFN with FMU today. Just waiting for now...

Any updates louiscie???

User Image

11 years ago

Hey still no AF some random spotting tho still getting BFN so I'm not sure my boobs are heaps bigger. They do get bigger before AF though so waiting waiting waiting. Charlotte it could still be early so fingers crossed for you

11 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo