Community post

Discussion

Going for July BFP - Join Me!

View Full Post

Hi Ladies -

Ms. AF just tracked me down and I'm out for the month of June. Now I'm CD 2 in my 6th TTC cycle. Starting soy isoflavones tomorrow (CD 3-5) for the first time. Fingers crossed for July BFP. Who is with me? What is your story?

Let's see how many BFPs we can get in this group for July!

351 Replies • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Replies (sorted by hugs)

141 - 150 of 351 Replies | Last Page

Hoping for a July BFP!!!! Earliest I can test is july 10th.

11 years ago

Hi all!
I am new to this site and my story is fairly simple. My husband and I have been trying for 8 months with no luck so far. I've not been tracking BBT or CM, but I have been trying to count from day 1 to day 1. I'm also on 500mg of Metformin (which affected me differently this month than the last time)

I am currently 7-9 DPO (had pains that may have been ovultion pains on Wednesday and Friday) and will probably be testing on July 4th to hopefully give my husband the best birthday present he could ever ask for.

11 years ago

Is anyone testing tomorrow on 1st of July?

I am CD36 today and if my OPK was right I'm 14dpo today. I might test soon. Tested negative on digital at 10dpo and I really don't want another BFN so I might give AF a week to show up...

Daisypath Christmas tickersLilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Clomid cycle #1 Clomid cycle #2 Clomid cycle #3

11 years ago

Hey ladies ! I'm hoping for a BFP in July too!

Long story short, my hubby and I are high school sweethearts and will be celebrating our 10 year anniversary of dating (yes I am that lame :-)) this upcoming summer and 2 year anniversary of marriage this upcoming fall. We are both 25 and trying for baby #1. Currently we are in our 3rd cycle of trying, and can't wait for a .

Can't wait to test July 13th... these 2 weeks are horrible!

User Image Let the 2WW begin...

11 years ago

I started this forum with hopes for a July - I'm 10 DPO today and got my first faint line - on the last day of June!!! Here's to hoping, I'm not late for AF yet - have another 4 days...so . Plus, we're at my in-laws right now, we aren't telling them until just to be safe for their feelings too.

Awkward not to tell them when I'm bloated like a beach ball and stomach sounds like I ate a monster.
Still very excited! This was the 1st (and hopefully only) cycle I used soy isoflavones. Crazy. Crazy. Crazy.

11 years ago • Post starter

*UPDATE* Took a blood test yesterday and my hcg was 34.22 yaaaaaay

Hey Ladies!

Well the first of the month seems to have brought good luck with my first ever BFP! This is our first month not trying/not preventing.... and something seems to have worked.

I am currently 11dpo, tested this morning first thing and there's definitely a second line staring back at me. Tested 9dpo (29/6) with a Boots own brand (blue dye) and got a faint +, but then thought it must have been an evap after reading about blue dye's common convincing evap lines. I tested again that evening and got a negative on the same type of test I got a positive on today.

Very excited but can't really take it in yet, I'm not letting myself believe it until I confirm with a blood test!

Good luck to all of you ladies! Let's hope July will be our month!

BFP first try 01.07.12 miscarried 27.08.12 at 12 weeks The wait goes on....

11 years ago

Ok tmi girls but I am 9dpo today earlier tonight I had some minor cramping and later went to the bathroom ad noticed I had a pink spot in my underwear then when I wiped tmi I'm sure and had more slightly pink not a lot but some. Pink on the toilet paper I'm not set to start y period till July 4 to the 6 th I dont know what to think ... Update this morning there is no site of blood except a little little brown in my underwearthis morning... Temp this morning was 98.1 so my temp dipped but it was early like 6:15 in the morning and I didnt sleep well due to the excitement lastnight ... Lol

<a href=

11 years ago

I dont know about you, but I never get spotting that early before AF, maybe 2 to 3 max days before. If I saw any spotting now, I would certainly be optimistic.

Here is hoping it was a good sign!

11 years ago

Woot! Congrats to jpiper and Roxane! July is certainly starting off right. Please keep us posted and let us know when you get your blood tests to confirm. So exciting for you!

I'm on CD13 now and trying to make sense of the OPKs. The line seems to be different depending on the time of day I test? A second fainter line was there on CD9 when I started testing, same on CD10, faded away on CD11, back again but still fainter on CD12, and today seems, maybe, a bit darker. But I had ovulation pains and spotting on CD10 and 11. I can't figure it out. We BDed on CD9 and 11, and will again today. So confused though...

User Image

11 years ago

Thanks NorthernBabyDream!

Had my blood drawn today for test but didn't hear the results yet. Hoping soon - but nothing is soon enough!

I know it's early, they seemed worried why I would even come in for blood test yet until I explained how short my cycles have always been. Hard to know the date I would be mising the start of my period when my cycles range 23-28.

I am having lots of symptoms and tiredness/exhaustion hit me today like a ton of bricks.

ladies! I'd love to hear what's going on with your July so far! Lots and lots of to you ALL!

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo