Community post

Journal

Im obsessed!

Im bummed out again. the hpt negative this morning , my mom at got me all sight yesterday she even got me the pregnancy test stating dont use the dolloramma brand they are not as good... she said that shes positive that im pregnant...and now another deception... plus i just found out today that one of my student as the fifth disease and heavily too. I was in contact with her daily... im soo scraed what if it as in impact...hope not.... if i trully am pregnant i dont want to miscarry because of that or have complications... so today for me its a sad and worry day... i really hate the two weeks wait!!! and im starting to think that i miscalculated my ovulation date ...maybe i ovulated 1 or 2 days later??? oh well time will tell!!!

3 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Comments

Good luck! :)

9 years ago

thank you... Im gonna go see the doc and ask for pregnancy bloodwork so i can get an anwser earlier since i'm with kids all day and contagious and the child with fifth disease in my class was highly contagious and other children have some symptoms without the rash yet... that way if im pregnant i can get removed and go on csst and avoid the risk quickly in case im not immune to it ... I dont want to wait for the urine pregnancy test it might show to late and get infected!!!

9 years ago • Post starter

That's a good idea.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo