Community post

Journal

Still no news...

Just updating to say that I am still waiting. Called yesterday, got voice mail, left message. Today I called but it was still lunchtime so I got the voicemail and left another message. Hoping I will hear back soon. If not, I will phone the office manager on her mobile because it's getting a tad silly at this point. I don't know why they don't have an actual human being answering their phones. I call and get a menu of options, and instead of selecting one, I stay on the line hoping to get someone to pick up - nope - it goes to their "appointments" desk, where it immediately goes to voice mail. (sigh) Getting a little annoyed but trying to just stay calm.

My doctor is not in the office this week. I have an appt. with her on Monday. SURELY they will let me know the results before then though? I dunno...

Anyway... in case anyone was checking in for an update, the update is that I am still waiting. I will be sure and post as soon as I know something, I promise. Thanks for your support, everyone!

0 Comments • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo