Community post

Journal

Holy crap - I think I'm pregnant!

Well, what a difference a day makes!

I was feeling so low and 'out' yesterday but last night I had some pains in my left boob (near armpit) which subsided quite quickly. I also spent some time looking at my boobs (!!!!) and I can defo see more noticeable veins (but only just!)

I've also had some lower back aches. . . . . . these are all symptoms that I never get - not even with AF!

This morning I've woken feeling like I'v been doing lots of sit-ups. My ribs/under my boobs are really quite achy.

It is starting to feel like I'm working my way through the early symptoms list!! ha ha ha - I've had fleeting glimpses of most of them! I really do feel like this is it and that I'm pregnant!!

I had a lousy time getting to sleep again (about 6 nights now) and REALLY vivid dreams, even by my standards!

Just in time too as I'm off to visit my 3month old baby nephew in a minute :)

I'm determined to wait until the weekend to test - plus I want to plan a way to tell the OH (as I've been keeping my symptoms to myself - he hasn't a clue LOL)

YEY. I an't quite believe that this is happening!

User Image

1 Comment • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

Ooooohhhh, promising symptoms there. Sounds like this is your cycle, and i'll be looking out for your bfp announcement. Chuck some of your baby dust my way. :0)x

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo