Posts by CheshireChick

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Discussion

I'm Going tobe a mum :D

Hi everyone Well, since DPO1 I just knew I was and it turns out that yesterday (DPO13) I got what I was aft ...

2 Replies      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

IM PREGNANT

I'm off for a lie down and to let this settle in. O.M.G

2 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

And now I'm REALLY confused!

So the last 24 hours has really confued me. Last night again, I barely slept despite my best efforts! I wok ...

3 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

I wish I could just sleep a full night!

So last night was most probably my worst night yet. Went to bed at about 11pm, was still awake at 2am. doze ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

*Puke face*

So I'm still feealing nauseaus today and had another AWFUL night trying to get to sleep last night. Stomacc ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Holy crap - I think I'm pregnant!

Well, what a difference a day makes! I was feeling so low and 'out' yesterday but last night I had some pai ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

Still not a hapy bunny

Despite everything I can't help but feel sorry for myself today (but this could be because a promise of a job ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Discussion

Symptom Spotting like a mad woman!

Hi All, Just wondering how many others there are out there on their 2ww - TTC baby number 1? I'm 7DPO an ...

1 Reply      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

Bit fed up this morning

As the title suggests, I'm a bit fed up right now. At the moment I'm really struggling to get to sleep and ...

1 Comment      

Latest 10 years ago

Journal

21st and 22nd Sept

Last night we managed to get on with a little BD - complete with orgasms *bliss* Feel kind of full in my be ...

0 Comments      

Latest 10 years ago