Community post

Journal

I think I might be...

The past month has been interesting. Its the second month of using the Fertility Monitor (Clearblue) and it told me to start testing later as I ovulated day 16 last month. Two days in I got a tummy bug and did not eat much for 4 days. I missed one day of testing due to illness but results were still low at that point anyway. The monitor started to show 'high' and my 'peak' came on day 22 (ovulation day). This was much later and when I looked on the internet I saw that tummy bugs can delay ovulation.

I was quite pleased about this as I wasn't really 'in the mood' when I had the tummy bug anyway! I think we timed things pretty well on the intimacy front both before ovulation and on the day.

From 5dpo I started noticing things and logging them (as you do) and the biggest difference is on days 6 and 7 I had a small amount of brown discharge (sorry if too much information!) sort of what you might get before spotting and then getting your period. Not had this before.

Also had back ache, tiredness, wind (sorry) and lots of achy pains (not severe) in lower tummy, amongst a few other symptoms.

I haven't ever had so many symptoms and these are really making me take notice.

I have booked a doctors appointment to talk to her about trying for a baby and that we haven't had any positive results after 12months trying. I'm hoping I won't have to have that conversation after all!

I'm going to wait until Saturday to do a test, and am going for the First Response 6 Days Early test. I will be 12dpo by then.

If it turns out my feelings are wrong then who knows what's been going on this month! And I will stay positive and keep trying.

We have agreed that if we don't have any positive news by May then we will go on holiday to Mexico! I felt we needed something to look forward to. I really would not be disappointed if we didn't go to Mexico because we got a little bundle of joy (well bump) instead. And I love Mexico!!!!

Here's to 2013 and lets hope all our dreams come true.

Sparkle 30

0 Comments • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo