Community post

Question

Help to get through the two week wait

Hi everyone,

I would really like to know if anyone has any tips on how they get through the two week wait.

I have a son which we had after lots of fertility treatment and finally conceived using a donor. We are trying for our second, using a donor again, and I thought I’d be more relaxed and time would speed past.

However, we’ve had one lot of treatment that didn’t work and now on our second and despite trying to not worry/ think about it, it’s driving me insane!

It doesn’t help that I’m 95% sure I was pregnant last time but then was really unwell with lots of high temperatures and the symptoms of pregnancy went away.

For some reason I can’t shake off this low feeling and would like any ideas.

Thanks for reading

1 Answer • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Answers

I know it is nerve racking waiting. Though they are not 100 percent accurate there are some at home tests you can do to see if you may be pregnant. Pinesol one that changes color as does the toothpaste. I did the baking soda one. It fizzled but the preg tests still came up negative. Even the one I took a week after what I thought may been vaginal bleeding. There is one that is free. Take first morning urine and put it in a container you can seal and toss later. Make sure it is clean. Let it set for about 4 hours or more and if there is a thin white film that develops on top that is a possible sign you are pregnant. Good Luck.

Shelly User image

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo