Community post

Journal

What's happening???

My recent cycle seemed to be anovulatory, yet I got AF right on time. Yet no BFP OPK (twice a result that was almost positive) and no definate rise of BBT.

On cd 4 my blood was drawn. The results are both reassuring and worrying:

AMH ( ovaries reserve) seems to be very well. But: LH and FSH were very low. S�?�³ low, that you would only find them in weird cycles OR when very early pregnant. Since they haven't tested me for HCG, my OBGYN gave me the advice tot test. So i did. But although my BBT was low, I was quite disappointed to see the stark white test. Whem a doctor tells you, that pregnancy IS a possibility, you'd get hope too, right?

So, CD 17 and NO eggie in sight. I've been a bit ill lately, hence the strange temperatures. My FF account gives me a very early O on cd 11. That would be great if it were true, but I don't think so. So I'm worried sick, that this month again is a anovulatory cycle. So I really hope that my being a bit under the weather is the reason and that I'll get a nice, clean and very recognizable O, that we both use well, by BD'ing right on time.

But it's hard to stay positive, when time's ticking away.....faster en faster, so it seems. March is really close by now :(

User Image

1 Comment • 11 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Comments

I got AF right on time.....counting back to when I thought I maybe had my O. Weird!

User Image

11 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo